Anime & Manga Any recommendations

MeanieTurtle

So I have recently been getting back into Anime and Manga and I was just wondering if anybody has any recommendations for me?
I have seen
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Seven Deadly Sins
~Attack On Titan
~Deadman Wonderland
~Sword Art Online
~Death Note
~ETC...

what genre would you say you like the most?
romance, action, violence, fantasy, etc. ?

Judging from the ones you've listed, you might enjoy:
- Death Parade
- D. Gray Man
- Akame Ga Kill
- xxxHolic

I recommend Code Geass and Kekkaishi. Code Geass is kind of like Death Note insofar as it's about someone gaining a power and using it to reshape the world to their liking. And Kekkaishi is a bit like Blue Exorcist.

hmm lets see.

Thunderbolt Fantasy (it is debatable if this is considered anime but lets say it is pretty good)
Log Horizon (better than Sword art online by miles IMHO)
Overlord (again better than SAO by light years IMHO)
Danmachi (actual name is longer but you can find it with this name it has a spinoff currently on the season as well)
Grimgar (again actual name is a little longer but you can find it with this name)
No game No life (it is a different almost one of a kind of anime but one that should be watched regardless)
Mahouka (again actual name is longer but you can find it with just this it is one of best of the recent seasons)
Bungou Stray Dogs
Drifters
Ushio to Tora (if you ever watched inuyasha it has a vibe of it albeit a different story)
World Trigger (one of best of the recent years much like Mahouka)

well there are many more but this is kinda a list based on what you posted.

So I have recently been getting back into Anime and Manga and I was just wondering if anybody has any recommendations for me?
I have seen
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Seven Deadly Sins
~Attack On Titan
~Deadman Wonderland
~Sword Art Online
~Death Note
~ETC...

Because you watched SAO...

Log Horizon (S
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
Re:Zero
Konosuba

I have seen
~Black Butler
~Blue Exorcist
~Seven Deadly Sins
~Attack On Titan
~Deadman Wonderland
~Sword Art Online
~Death Note
~ETC...

Because you watch SAO I know these have already been recommended but...

Log Horizon Season 1 (Season 2 isnt worth watching)
Re:Zero: Hajimeru Issekai Seikatsu
Konosuba
Overlord

Finally...

The King's Avatar - Out this season. Its also in Chinese but don't let that deter you. Its actually not a trapped in video game world but it is a show about video game/esports.

Because you watch SAO I know these have already been recommended but...

Log Horizon Season 1 (Season 2 isnt worth watching)
Re:Zero: Hajimeru Issekai Seikatsu
Konosuba
Overlord

Finally...

The King's Avatar - Out this season. Its also in Chinese but don't let that deter you. Its actually not a trapped in video game world but it is a show about video game/esports.

Oh right almost forgot to add myself

.hack series: Well this is actually based on a video game series but lets say the whole idea of deadly online game/trapped in online game thing started with this anime/video game. There were different series over time but it seems people almost forgot about these which is a shame the games were a blast too back in the days (I believe first game was divided into four parts each being a separate game and second one was also same you could start playing from any of the parts and could move your saved data from earlier parts to next part)

Since you like fantasy and action I would definately recommend Fairy Tail if you haven't already seen it.
Also don't worry about the daunting amount of episodes, once you've watched 10-20 you get a feel if you like it or not, and if you do all those eps will seem like a good thing! X3
It's also broken down into arcs with not too many continuous plots throughout the whole thing, so you don't have to watch the whole thing to get or enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back