Anime & Manga Any recommendations on Romance anime?

BlackBlood

I'm usually busy on weekends but I'll try to reply
I’m the type of sucker who is in love with the idea of love. I’m to shy to go out and talk to people so I decide to watch things that involve romance and/or category. So let me know what is the best anime and I’ll jolt down the names. :)

Judging by the tags, you want romantic comedies, is that correct?

And what constitutes romance to you?
A) Do harems count
B) Do unresolved/unclear relationships count
C) Only MxF or others also allowed

Judging by the tags, you want romantic comedies, is that correct?

And what constitutes romance to you?
A) Do harems count
B) Do unresolved/unclear relationships count
C) Only MxF or others also allowed

I don’t mind what so ever, as long as it has some good romance and some comedy, I’m all set. I’m open minded to any type

Tsurezure Children <-------------- My top recommendation, this is a series of short bits with just the best moments of many romantic and comedic relationships developing. It's honestly the best thing for your request XD

Gamers!
Date a Live
Is this a Zombie?
World God Only Knows <------- Second best recommendation. As an anime all about the guy who has to make girls fall in love with him with his life at stake for it, it's a really protactive set of mini-romances with some great comedy AND drama to it. It's not up there with Tsurezure children only because it's a harem anime, not a full blown romance anime.

Kimi no Nawa (this one is a movie)
Kokoro Connect
Recovery of an MMO Junkie
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Nisekoi
Spice and Wolf
My teen love comedy is wrong as expected (there are two seasons, careful to watch them in proper order)
Kotoura-san
Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Ancient Magus's bride

There. I included both some of my favorites, as well as some less usual, yet still pretty nice romance. This is the tip of the iceberg buddy. If any of it is a bit off-theme for you, feel free to let me know when you come up with some specifications. With hundreds of anime I know it's a little difficult to make a proper recommendation list without some better guidelines to your tastes...

Still, I hope you like these as much as I did. Enjoy! :)

Tsurezure Children <-------------- My top recommendation, this is a series of short bits with just the best moments of many romantic and comedic relationships developing. It's honestly the best thing for your request XD

Gamers!
Date a Live
Is this a Zombie?
World God Only Knows <------- Second best recommendation. As an anime all about the guy who has to make girls fall in love with him with his life at stake for it, it's a really protactive set of mini-romances with some great comedy AND drama to it. It's not up there with Tsurezure children only because it's a harem anime, not a full blown romance anime.

Kimi no Nawa (this one is a movie)
Kokoro Connect
Recovery of an MMO Junkie
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Nisekoi
Spice and Wolf
My teen love comedy is wrong as expected (there are two seasons, careful to watch them in proper order)
Kotoura-san
Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Ancient Magus's bride

There. I included both some of my favorites, as well as some less usual, yet still pretty nice romance. This is the tip of the iceberg buddy. If any of it is a bit off-theme for you, feel free to let me know when you come up with some specifications. With hundreds of anime I know it's a little difficult to make a proper recommendation list without some better guidelines to your tastes...

Still, I hope you like these as much as I did. Enjoy! :)

HOLLY CRAP THANKS!!!!!!!

Toradora!

My favourite one ever. 24 episodes of well-written goodness.

BlackBlood BlackBlood are you looking for shows or any genre?

It it's the latter, I'd very highly recommend Katawa Shoujo the visual novel. It's free and doesn't take too long to play through one of the storylines. I don't really watch anime, but it's one of my favorite games of all time also the only one to make me sob like a baby

BlackBlood BlackBlood are you looking for shows or any genre?

It it's the latter, I'd very highly recommend Katawa Shoujo the visual novel. It's free and doesn't take too long to play through one of the storylines. I don't really watch anime, but it's one of my favorite games of all time also the only one to make me sob like a baby
Alright thank you! I will take a look :)

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko I mean as far as I know, there isn't an anime but still hilarious.
Also, my little monster.

Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite anime of all time , and I'm not too much into the genre. Often romantic comedies depress me, but that show is so funny it always makes me feel good.

Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite anime of all time , and I'm not too much into the genre. Often romantic comedies depress me, but that show is so funny it always makes me feel good.
Lol I have seen that and probably rewatched it over 30 times ?? I wish there was another season

Lol I have seen that and probably rewatched it over 30 times ?? I wish there was another season
I would say they should remake the anime manga-accurate like they did for Fullmetal Alchemist (by the same production company, studio Bones), but the manga was actually ridiculously long considering the age of some of the main cast, so they'd have to either tweak that or play it for laughs in and of itself. :P

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches is adorable
I actually really like it

I would say they should remake the anime manga-accurate like they did for Fullmetal Alchemist (by the same production company, studio Bones), but the manga was actually ridiculously long considering the age of some of the main cast, so they'd have to either tweak that or play it for laughs in and of itself. :P

XD the lack of continuity in time was my favorite part
The author herself admitted that there was none and that's the beauty of Ouran, methinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back