Music Any recommendations for chill songs?

No...

I went back to listen to “If We Were Gay” by Ninja Sex Party—my college roommate and I rocked out to it in the car after having gone to a restaurant together in Bay Area California and being mistaken as gay dudes by the waitress. It was weirdly hilarious, but the song was hilarious.

Oh and “Dragon Slayer,” and “Dangerous to Go Alone” by Starbomb. We (mainly him) were weird lol. Good times.

it’s hard to not listen to them over and over aha

Have to say “6969” “dragon slayer” and “crashervania” would be my favourites.
Although I don’t think I’ve heard a starbomb os NSP song I didn’t enjoy.
Their cover of “pour some sugar on me” is pretty awesome

Oooh, I love Joji's music as well! My favorite song is Head in the Clouds, if you haven't heard it yet:

Another artist I would recommend is Nujabes. A decent amount of his music is absent of vocals and contains instrumentals only, but it's gotten me through mountains of homework and sleepless nights. Two songs that I recommend are Arurian Dance and Feather (the latter has rap lyrics, and the former is only instrumental):

Oooh, I love Joji's music as well! My favorite song is Head in the Clouds, if you haven't heard it yet:

Another artist I would recommend is Nujabes. A decent amount of his music is absent of vocals and contains instrumentals only, but it's gotten me through mountains of homework and sleepless nights. Two songs that I recommend are Arurian Dance and Feather (the latter has rap lyrics, and the former is only instrumental):

These are all brilliant, thank you! I'm in love with Joji's new music, he's constantly getting better and better. I'd never heard of Nujabes but it seems like some good lofi/study music which I definitely need right now.

This should chill you out ... or at least give you a good laugh.
-Instant Human; just add coffee

Not a song per say, but youtube has quite a lot of radios with 'hip hop' chill beats on repeat etc - relaxing and good for background noise or studying. You can often get some good songs through listening to that.

Not a song per say, but youtube has quite a lot of radios with 'hip hop' chill beats on repeat etc - relaxing and good for background noise or studying. You can often get some good songs through listening to that.

Yeah, I often listen to those while studying! Lophee, in particular, has really good 10 minute playlists for discovering new lofi music.

If you're still watching this thread, original poster, I discovered Crystal Gayle last night on spotify radio while searching for some generally chill blues type music. This one stuck out!

I loooove chill music! A lot of Korean music is awesome for that kind of vibe. I'll list some of my favorite songs and artists:

Dali, Van, Picasso - Beenzino
Hallucinations - dvsn
Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit
I'll Do - David So
Don't - Loco, Hwasa
The Art of Heartbreak - Kitsune
Girl - The Internet
Young Hearts - NoMBe
Easily - Bruno Major
Redbone (Stay Woke) - Nath Brooks
Sun - j^p^n
Eat, Pray, Love - Dynamic Duo
WINE - Suran
X - Code Kunst
Hello Darlin' - Houstin Kendrick
Up All Night - Matt DiMona
Instagram - DEAN
BLEACH - Brock Hampton
Right Key - Ted Park
Mulan - FLANNEL ALBERT
Pink Hair 95 - RUSSELL!

Last edited:
If you're looking for chill music, "Get You The Moon" and "Can We Kiss Forever" by Kina are both faves of mine. Petit Biscuit also has some good songs, I'd recommend "Sunset Lover" by him. Also "Summer Breeze" by Tobu. Let me know if they suit your taste!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Users who are viewing this thread

Back