Warrior Cats FeralFront Refugees And Others Let's Chat!

Hello, I too am a former member of that site good actually turned out to be beneficial for me that it closed down because my mom was already a slightly uncomfortable with that website due to other users and I interaction I'm not going to go into details, but nonetheless you wasn't entirely comfortable so the fact that the shutdown worked out in my favor because it keeps me away from you no, I wanted to say hello here I'm not going to be posting here I just want to be able to say hello because I want to let everyone know that I myself have my own website and if anyone wants access send me a direct message oh, and I will give it to you all I ask is that if you do join my website, you make sure and send me a message right away that says I came from f e r a l front, or something similar you, please because if you don't I won't recognize your user or who you are and you will be bought it's not that I don't want everyone to join it's but I can't let people I don't know into my forearm up because I'm trying to keep my form PG mostly I don't mind mature themes but I would prefer to avoid them unless they involve violence simply because of some other incidences that happened Hawthorne Funeral front and someplace else that I'm not going to mention because they're not very the appropriate for this website. So, if anyone is interested let me know right at the moment it's just me and one other user, moonshade no other from our beloved website Warrior Cats RPG that are over there but, most of them don't post anything is basically welcome I would just prefer that we all keep it easy if we can because PG is better for me because it prevent any issues in any temptation, so I'm sorry if it sounded like an advertisement but I was letting everyone know about my sight because I want everyone to know that they're welcome you just need to let me know who you are and that you came from there or this thread and you're welcome about the reason for my username is simple I used to actually have that username in the beginning when it was still Warrior Cats RPG oh, other usernames in the past like Drake Bell, China, too many to name my last one I think was angel dust, I've also had all those walls and well like I said too many to name but Marceline was actually the first username I had so I'm going with that one so people can recognize me most people know me is either more saline, or China most people know me as China mostly because that's the one I had for the longest because I love her Terrier, telephone, that's why now I wanted to say hello to everyone because I was actually looking for you threads of mine long before I was kicked off the Pharaoh front and I couldn't find them but then when I decided to look up something else, I found this so I wanted to say hello and see how everyone's doing and kind of let everyone know that your friendly neighborhood China is still alive and well and has a wonderful face paid for any of you I actually have multiple different ones that I run however the ones that I'm currently using with moonshade is the one that you're most likely to find real I do have others if anyone is interested so just let me know I need to know right away if you're interested so I can send the link right away because if I don't know right away I can't help you right away LOL and also I need to know quickly because I need to be able to get the link together, so in conclusion I just wanted to say hello and it's so good that I found you guys I miss you all and if anyone is curious I'm using speech to text because I use Google dictation software on mobile I will not be going on my laptop to my post here because even though the rules for rpnation State nothing of the NSFW persuasion, I'm not going to be using it on my laptop just in case, but also I don't want to use it on my laptop because I like I said the other website and this place is just going to be where I can we do all in trying share my site with you guys if you're interested.

I came from there, if WarriorCatsRPG (WCRPG)! They changed their name to FeralFront before the website was archived.

Last edited:
feralfront refugee here! i grew up on that site, made my account when i was like 10-11 cuz i was wayyyyy into warrior cats at the time
yeah i'm sad it shut down :( it was a part of my childhood and i feel like my options for rp are more limited with it gone

but rpn seems pretty cool too, so i'm hoping to find some good stuff here now that im being more active!

Hey all!
I'm a Feral Front refugee, my name was Society of Strays on that site as well. It's been a while since the site's gone down but I'm really craving getting back into roleplaying and stumbled across this website :) It looks like there's some familiar usernames over here which I am happy to see.

FF refugee here ! I was a member of FF since 2012 back when it was WCRPG; I lived through it all; the WCRPG phase, the pet phase, the xanje phase, etc.

I remeber trying that wiki out, maybe around that same time frame or a little before. Most of my time got spent on Warrior Cat Wish. Either way my user was DawnNight, I spent pretty much all my time in the forums and wikis

if you're talking about the official warrior cat forums (wcf), i was on there from october 2014 pretty much up to the end, although less active by then. we wouldn't have known each other obviously but i kind of miss it sometimes lol. i met my best friend on there, and we still speak pretty much daily... and i still speak to another person i met there every now and then as well. it's mad

Hello fellow refugees! I was on feral front for years as Hopes~Wings. I cannot believe that the site shut down.

I think a httyd thread? Or was it a warriors thread....gah I cant remember. But I remember your user!

Hey guys - I left FF a few years ago because my friends and I were getting sick of the rules and limits as our writing became a bit more mature - now in our 20s LOL but I was on FF when it was ye olde WCRPG and I have been desperately wanting to reconnect with people from the 2011-2015 era. If ratgirlfancy, lights/lemon, werepyre, Cinder, or DesertFlower see this, please let me know. Wild shot in the dark but I was mainly Eragon and ran rampant with my best friend under Aragorn (aka Era & Ara) during our peak time on a bunch of the middle-sized fan clans during that time.

Last edited:
I've been lurking around this site for barely an hour. I read earlier today that ff is dead, followed a link here and immediately joined to see if I could find anyone I recognized besides Dynamo. No such luck yet. I'm a bit intimidated to post as well. I was into some very dark roleplays on ff. Anything touching on fear, imprisonment, or experimentations I was game for. I'm having no such luck on this site so far. I've been on other sites and countless times been ditched in the beginning of threads without a word. I feel like people just lose interest and are afraid to admit it.

I'm not sure if I will be able to find or start a thread I will be interested in, and I'm afraid of starting something I know will probably end within a month just when the good stuff starts.

I could use some help fitting in.

Wolfheart01 Wolfheart01 did you find Dynamo????

Hey!

I was 1Hawkeyes on WCRPG/Feral Front/xanje (and here I am too lol). It's so crazy that it's all been shut down, they were such a huge part of my childhood. But it's nice to have a new place to migrate to. :)

Hey!

I was 1Hawkeyes on WCRPG/Feral Front/xanje (and here I am too lol). It's so crazy that it's all been shut down, they were such a huge part of my childhood. But it's nice to have a new place to migrate to. :)
xanje isnt shut down but might as well be with how inactive it is

xanje isnt shut down but might as well be with how inactive it is
Ah, I assumed it was shut down. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm surprised they shut down feral front instead of xanje then, but I really don't know the background on all of that.

Ah, I assumed it was shut down. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm surprised they shut down feral front instead of xanje then, but I really don't know the background on all of that.
So long story short Dynamo and Frostsoul were together, a couple Dynamo made FF and Frost made Xanje at first they were sister sites but then when things got rocky, they split up both as a couple and both sites. Xanje lost all connection to FF and vise versa. Now hardly anyone is on Xanje anymore.

So long story short Dynamo and Frostsoul were together, a couple Dynamo made FF and Frost made Xanje at first they were sister sites but then when things got rocky, they split up both as a couple and both sites. Xanje lost all connection to FF and vise versa. Now hardly anyone is on Xanje anymore.
Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks for the recap lol

That's so wild. And... pretty sad. Just signed up for this site less than an hour ago so I hope it's great!

Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks for the recap lol

That's so wild. And... pretty sad. Just signed up for this site less than an hour ago so I hope it's great!
well if you ever wanna rp i made a plotting thread XD but so far its been good to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back