What's new

any people here from the original warrior cats forums?

halfdreamer

I’m not really into warriors anymore but I used to be really active on the forums in like 2011-2013ish. my user was Pepperfoot, I was a leader of Skyclan- at the time it was one of the bigger clans on the site so i’m curious if there are any people who were active around that time. don’t think i’ll find anyone i knew but i’m curious anyways lol. i used to spend, like, hours and hours on that site

qe55rdyoq5

I came from there, if WarriorCatsRPG (WCRPG)! They changed their name to FeralFront before the website was archived.

Last edited:

Impius

The Abysster
I remeber trying that wiki out, maybe around that same time frame or a little before. Most of my time got spent on Warrior Cat Wish. Either way my user was DawnNight, I spent pretty much all my time in the forums and wikis

if you're talking about the official warrior cat forums (wcf), i was on there from october 2014 pretty much up to the end, although less active by then. we wouldn't have known each other obviously but i kind of miss it sometimes lol. i met my best friend on there, and we still speak pretty much daily... and i still speak to another person i met there every now and then as well. it's mad

lilypollen

Everyone's favorite flower <3
I was there when it had the original name too before FF. I believe I was still Lily or Lilypollen then too. I had been on and off for years, and then stayed off due to my career. Was looking to get back into it again when I learned it shut down….

Users who are viewing this thread