Humor Any Odd Roleplaying experiences?

MysticFaerieQueen

The chill queen of dragons
1. I used to do a Sonic rp with a girl. Then she just wanted to do erotic stuff which got annoying.
2. I used to have an original fantasy/medieval rp. Sometimes the users submitted their characters or posted like they were in preschool or kindergarten.
3. I used to do a Zelda rp with a guy who had a lesbian fetish not going any further than that. Needless to say I don't rp with him anymore.
4. I have an Ace Attorney forum on FF. There was this guy who had a really bad oc. And had terrible grammar. Sometimes he would godmod or do things in the rp that made no sense. At all.
5. I did a Zootopia roleplay one time and this guy did this really dumb idea of a crime fighting organization called anonymous. They were hooded figures and they could not be identified or attacked because they always dodged. Needless to say it got annoying. There were also times he would try to push the plot the way he wanted it.

I had a medieval fantasy rp once, and my character ended up strip teasing in the middle of the town square .-.

I'm socially awkward and still new to roleplays, but I am not new to independent fanfiction or creating my own originan worlds for homeschool or my siblings. So I'm always having to ask the other person I'm RP'ing with if I'm going too far so I don't yank the plot off track.

I once was asked to do part of the plot as my RP partner needed a little more to figure things out. I yanked the plot so far we had to clear up some things about the setting.

I did a medeival fantasy rp and this guy made a king for my queen without permission if he could make a royal. It was some sort of elf and my queen was a mermaid. Hello? Don't you know your oc is going to drown? O.o He also did a list of other annoying things.

One reason I don't do many group threads at all, there's always that single incident which throws everything for a loop. It was some medieval fantasy thread where the party, which included my character, headed to a town on foot. Some other player decided to join bringing in that guy from the Absolute Boyfriend manga, the robot and wrote as the character in the setting attempting to get in a relationship with other characters. It was just so far left field it wasn't funny.

The weirdest roleplaying experience I ever had was a roleplay where the characters were all personifications of cheese, fighting against the contagious, villainous Mold. It was really fun, even if everyone abandoned it.

I've had a few weird ideas but the weirdest thing I've ever actually roleplayed was a monster school roleplay.

Originally my character was going to be an animated cat skeleton that was attached to the most pimple-y douche lord extraordinaire possible. Like supposedly he was the 'greatest dark lord ever' but he acted like a whiney teen with killer acne.

But the person was all - I would prefer if you play female for my characters. I'm like okay the cat can be a girl ( hell the douche lord could be a female if it meant that much to my partner )

But then they're like could you make a werewolf female for my character. I'm like...okay sure whatever.

Then they're like I want your character to kind of stare at my character from far away and like ask him to pet her or some weird shit like that.

Like....um ew what?

Yeah basically they literally asked me to make a character they could fetishize about.

This is going on right now.
So, I wanted to join an RP.
Fandom.
So I asked if i could be Master Chief.
TURNS OUT
Someone was already Master Chief.
This wasn't a halo RP, and someone already chose Master Chief.
I'm still upset about it lol
But it was certainly odd.

Me and a friend did a mercenary two years ago. There was a scene where my guy fell asleep and was literally transported to heaven, run by Morgan freeman, to resolve something that was happening in the real world. That was a bit odd.

Last edited:
I've had a few weird ideas but the weirdest thing I've ever actually roleplayed was a monster school roleplay.

Originally my character was going to be an animated cat skeleton that was attached to the most pimple-y douche lord extraordinaire possible. Like supposedly he was the 'greatest dark lord ever' but he acted like a whiney teen with killer acne.

But the person was all - I would prefer if you play female for my characters. I'm like okay the cat can be a girl ( hell the douche lord could be a female if it meant that much to my partner )

But then they're like could you make a werewolf female for my character. I'm like...okay sure whatever.

Then they're like I want your character to kind of stare at my character from far away and like ask him to pet her or some weird shit like that.

Like....um ew what?

Yeah basically they literally asked me to make a character they could fetishize about.

That's like.....no.

1. I used to do a Sonic rp with a girl. Then she just wanted to do erotic stuff which got annoying.
2. I used to have an original fantasy/medieval rp. Sometimes the users submitted their characters or posted like they were in preschool or kindergarten.
3. I used to do a Zelda rp with a guy who had a lesbian fetish not going any further than that. Needless to say I don't rp with him anymore.
4. I have an Ace Attorney forum on FF. There was this guy who had a really bad oc. And had terrible grammar. Sometimes he would godmod or do things in the rp that made no sense. At all.
5. I did a Zootopia roleplay one time and this guy did this really dumb idea of a crime fighting organization called anonymous. They were hooded figures and they could not be identified or attacked because they always dodged. Needless to say it got annoying. There were also times he would try to push the plot the way he wanted it.
I feel like ERP is used by untalented rpers who have exhausted all their ideas. I saw people start to do that on another site and it died within the month. Its like when you see a person and you can just tell they don't have much longer.

I was in an RP where every character I introduced over the age of 18, my partner's characters would do literally nothing but dream about being in bed with them. It was a zombie RP.

Weird experiences huh? Let me fish through the bowl I have...

Okay, this was around when I first got around Forum RPing, I wasn't as good as I am now, but the thing wasn't me being weird... I had a female character per my tendency to make such, and I had come up with the name Lucaria. This other RPer questioned me whether "She was flat or spiked?" And I'm just like, what? It turns out due to the name despite being human, she had confused my character as a female Lucario. At the time, it was weird, but of course, I realize, my fault for not making a different name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back