Anime & Manga Any new horror anime or video games? Perhaps anything unique out?

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Hey! Since I I rarely RP on here I thought it'll be fun to just talk about stuff. Is there any new Horror anime/Video games out? I've struggling to find hidden gems lately. I also like really dark yet interesting Concepts.

If you want a better look at my taste here's my anime list- Higurashiwolf's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

(I even wrote down my thoughts on each show/movie)

I also adore movies and shows like get out, US, Black Mirror and Bojack horseman.

I hope you guys can help me!♡

It's not strictly horror, but I saw you listed Danganronpa so I'm going to suggest Your Turn to Die/Kimi Ga Shine. It's a free, veeery underrated game about a group of people trapped in a bizarre death game. It releases in 'chapters' and it's not currently complete, but there's already a huge chunk of content to play through.

Other than that.. you've watched pretty much everything I have, aha.

It's not new, but Parasyte: the Maxim was extremely good. Also the new Devilman on Netflix but I warn you that is extremely dark.

As for games, look no further than the recent Resident Evil 2 remake. One of the best horror games in the last five years.

Check out Moons of Madness. It's a little first person game developed by the same people that made The Secret World, and it ties into that MMO's lore. Some of the best writing I've ever seen in an MMO, hands down, and fascinating worldbuilding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back