TV & Film Any Marvel fans?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lately, as I’ve said in my previous post I feel sorta “old” even though some may argue 19 is still young. But anyways I was wondering if there were some people on here in their late teens, twenties, or older that are Marvel fans. I mean, I know they do exist as those are the people that read comics. Make youtube videos on Marvel, but for me I’ve mainly encountered a lot of younger Marvel fans. So I’m wondering if there are any older breed of fans out there so to speak. That and if you do like Marvel, and are around my age feel free to hmu for RP. Roleplaying Marvel is my niche. Lol

Lately, as I’ve said in my previous post I feel sorta “old” even though some may argue 19 is still young. But anyways I was wondering if there were some people on here in their late teens, twenties, or older that are Marvel fans. I mean, I know they do exist as those are the people that read comics. Make youtube videos on Marvel, but for me I’ve mainly encountered a lot of younger Marvel fans. So I’m wondering if there are any older breed of fans out there so to speak. That and if you do like Marvel, and are around my age feel free to hmu for RP. Roleplaying Marvel is my niche. Lol
I mean theres a mix of people different ages that like marvel

I like DC & Marvel.
I like Marvel's TV & Movies
I like DC's TV, Animated Original Movie line. Do not like their answer to the MCU.

19 is definitely still young. I’m 23 and have had it thoroughly beaten into me that complaining about feeling “old” at my age is unacceptable. My 97 year old grandmother gave a disgusted snort as an answer when my cousin and I mentioned it 😂

But yes, I’m a Marvel fan too! I’ve seen all the movies in theater and while I know some people complain about them being formulaic I still love them ❤️Can’t even pick a favourite tbh because I love them all.

In my twenties, i love Marvel. Though not from comics. My first introduction to Marvel was seeing the first RDJ Iron Man movie in cinema when I was like 12.

Marvel is my sh*t! I grew up watching every Marvel TV show and slowly integrated myself into the comics (that were available in my library) then the movies. I always find myself wanting to write my own Earth from Marvel's many alternate Earths

I Like the movies enough, never cared much about the comics, but even the newer films aren't as interesting to me as the first few years of content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back