• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any Interest In An SCP RP?

NEONiCON187

One Time Luck
I have a number of ideas on this one, any input would be appreciated! For one, we could have some sort of RP similar in fashion to the Containment Breach games, with some large facility housing all the entities we dare to include (although I was hoping to stick to things we could find in the lore given how sprawling it is) as we try to escape or contain or what have you. Alternatively, I had an idea inspired by an SCP artifact which I can't for the life of me remember the specific number.

Essentially, it was some sort of artifact that had protected a pharaoh's tomb, causing impossible space/impossible geometry where the interior of the pyramid began to infinitely expand, to where thousands of miles were housed within this pyramid. Well, someone had managed to smuggle it out, and it had made its way all the way over to the urban hellscape of Kowloon. A nigh-impenetrable mass of rotting concrete behemoths, leaning to and fro against each other, threatening to buckle at their rusted knees under the crushing weight of decay, poverty, and safety violations. Deep in the already labyrinthian heart of the city, someone unleashed its powers to the world again, and a terrible maze of moldy drywall, rusty sheet metal, decay and rot began to fester within.

My preferred idea would be something in that spirit, an unknown, impossible hellish maze filled with god only knows what. Maybe we can have it be the Backrooms lol. Would anyone be interested?

ShadyToad101 ShadyToad101 just thought I'd throw ya a mention

Also I was thinking we'd be one of the more militarized personnel from the SCP Foundation. Maybe mix in a bit of tactical realism or something to give it an edge

I have a number of ideas on this one, any input would be appreciated! For one, we could have some sort of RP similar in fashion to the Containment Breach games, with some large facility housing all the entities we dare to include (although I was hoping to stick to things we could find in the lore given how sprawling it is) as we try to escape or contain or what have you. Alternatively, I had an idea inspired by an SCP artifact which I can't for the life of me remember the specific number.

Essentially, it was some sort of artifact that had protected a pharaoh's tomb, causing impossible space/impossible geometry where the interior of the pyramid began to infinitely expand, to where thousands of miles were housed within this pyramid. Well, someone had managed to smuggle it out, and it had made its way all the way over to the urban hellscape of Kowloon. A nigh-impenetrable mass of rotting concrete behemoths, leaning to and fro against each other, threatening to buckle at their rusted knees under the crushing weight of decay, poverty, and safety violations. Deep in the already labyrinthian heart of the city, someone unleashed its powers to the world again, and a terrible maze of moldy drywall, rusty sheet metal, decay and rot began to fester within.

My preferred idea would be something in that spirit, an unknown, impossible hellish maze filled with god only knows what. Maybe we can have it be the Backrooms lol. Would anyone be interested?
I would honestly be so down. I don't entirely understand your SCP artifact concept, but it sounds interesting! I love anything horror related lol. Maybe we could also have a bit of slice-of-life mixed in? I'd love to play a militarized personnel going about their day-to-day life with some fast paced action mixed in. :) Let me know if that fits your bill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back