Any Good RP Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new around here, and I'm Semi-Literate, Liking my Rps to be like books, Idk if there are any good Groups around, but I'd be interested in basically any, though Fantasy or Super-Power related would be preferable, but again, I have 5 characters, and they are all flexible to be used in any sort of RP essentially

Hi, I would love to share some groups I have made, Even one I am planning to master :)
It's multifandom meaning anything is accepted, even original characters.

Well, Could you alsogive me a quick rundown of how all this works? I was looking through your Roleplays, and I Don't know how to submit a character, or even hop into these things, The dark school of magic looks a bit appealing, as I got a character specific for magic and black magic, but I don't know how to do any of this stuff xD

Well, Could you alsogive me a quick rundown of how all this works? I was looking through your Roleplays, and I Don't know how to submit a character, or even hop into these things, The dark school of magic looks a bit appealing, as I got a character specific for magic and black magic, but I don't know how to do any of this stuff xD

To submit a character, there is a small box on the top of the page that has all the links on it, there should be a link for it. As for the characters, just follow the skeleton, and ill see whether or not to accept or not.

To hop into a roleplay like these, the first thing to do is follow the plot leading up to the present. As in mine, what did your character do before getting the letter and such? Hope this sums it up

Kind of a dirt self-plug, but if you've got any interest in semi-hard science fiction and mecha, I'm running an RP now and I'm always looking for interested parties. Futuristic - Iron Battalion

Alternatively, it's probably a good idea to check out the Group Interest Checks and see if anything sorta tickles your fancy.

To submit a character, there is a small box on the top of the page that has all the links on it, there should be a link for it. As for the characters, just follow the skeleton, and ill see whether or not to accept or not.

To hop into a roleplay like these, the first thing to do is follow the plot leading up to the present. As in mine, what did your character do before getting the letter and such? Hope this sums it up

How do I know if I'm accepted?

I'm new around here, and I'm Semi-Literate, Liking my Rps to be like books, Idk if there are any good Groups around, but I'd be interested in basically any, though Fantasy or Super-Power related would be preferable, but again, I have 5 characters, and they are all flexible to be used in any sort of RP essentially
How versed in history do you consider yourself to be? I have a 17th century Versailles role play that is currently accepting. The story is rather flexible and does have supernatural elements. IT is in its early stages and so is easy to pick up. Please visit my out of character chat and fill out a simple character application if you so desire.

Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread