Tech Any good drawing websites?

FennecyFoxy27

A person named Foxy who’s here to cause problems.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I use an app called FlipaClip, but I wanna experiment with other drawing tools. I can’t get any new apps cause most of them cost money, but any websites that you guys use than, please tell me!

Are you looking for general art apps or animation specifically?

For art, I can recommend Ibis Paint or Medibang Paint. Both have free versions.
Pixel Studio if you want to experiment with pixel art.

Not sure about animation though, I haven't really looked into that.

Are you looking for general art apps or animation specifically?

For art, I can recommend Ibis Paint or Medibang Paint. Both have free versions.
Pixel Studio if you want to experiment with pixel art.

Not sure about animation though, I haven't really looked into that.
Oh, thanks! I recently got ibis paint and it looks very interesting! Thanks! ^^

I use Piskel for my stuff - free, online, open-source, and no account required! But that's just for pixel sprites, and I wouldn't recommend making full-fledged animations with it. Just small things.

I use Piskel for my stuff - free, online, open-source, and no account required! But that's just for pixel sprites, and I wouldn't recommend making full-fledged animations with it. Just small things.
Alright! Thanks! I’ll try it out :D

Ever head of chickensmoothie.com? They have chibi paint which is an open source oekaki applet, I used it for years.

I use an app called FlipaClip, but I wanna experiment with other drawing tools. I can’t get any new apps cause most of them cost money, but any websites that you guys use than, please tell me!

I know a good one called “Kleki” (or https://kleki.com) i use it for all my art, but it won’t work for animation though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back