Video Games Any games that you think are Overrated?

Again, Fortnite & Overwatch. My partner plays a LOT of Overwatch and im surprised they're not bored with it yet. Theyve only been playing it frequently for... months and months on end. And YouTube is infested with Fortnite.

I was tied with both PUBG and Fortnite. Played both and thought they were good games. Nothing special. However, in the end I lean towards Fortnite being terribly overrated in comparison.

I mean, Fortnite monopoly... just why?

Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of Okami. I played through the entire game, and it just felt like a slog. The brushstrokes were barely recognized half the time, making combat just feel... unsatisfying? the game was incredibly easy, I literally never game-overed once, and it just felt incredibly repetitive. I did as some people suggested, and played it as if it was 3 games, and it still felt boring even after giving it a couple weeks to sit between arcs. I think that, had the game wrapped up around the end of the first arc, I would have enjoyed it so so much more. But it left a sour taste in my mouth for overstaying it's welcome.

I've changed my opinion on Splatoon 2. I love the game now.

I dislike Fortnite immensely, however. Seriously, there is no reason for it's hype.

God, SO many games are overrated. Call of Duty, Overwatch, PUBG, Destiny, Skyrim, WoW, Persona... I think the only BIG NAME games I actually enjoyed were Rainbow Six Siege and Diablo 2 and 3. Oh, and Pokemon. I do like Pokemon.​

Minecraft is a bit overrated in that there are only so many times you can play it and not the same thing happen on repeat, even with mods. Fortnite definitely because of the sort of numbing repetition of that as well, but I definitely feel like the unsung hero of overrated games

I'd have to say it's a debate between Boris and the dark survival and bendy and the ink machine, they are both overrated, but I'm not arguing with it. My recommendations on youtube is always flooded with batim videos.

To our credit, the thread is what games we 'think' are overrated, so people are allowed to think the game is overrated? I played it for 3 years. At this point I think it's tiring and hasn't had any notable improvements in so long that it feels repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back