Video Games Any DJMAX Players?

Nihilum

HONEEEEYY? WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
Just wondering if there's anyone else out there that plays these beasts. (: It's not as common in the Americas/Europe regions as it is in Asia, but I still thought it'd be worth poking around. On the other hand, if you've never played DJMAX but you like rhythm games like osu! and osu!mania, then I highly recommend you check it out.

I only have the demo on ps4, but I really want the full version, it's extremely satisfying to play and the songs are surprisingly good. I'm way late to this thread but I'm a major rhythm game fanatic, Sound Voltex and Project Diva are my all time favorites!

I only have the demo on ps4, but I really want the full version, it's extremely satisfying to play and the songs are surprisingly good. I'm way late to this thread but I'm a major rhythm game fanatic, Sound Voltex and Project Diva are my all time favorites!

Console player? You truly are masochistic. ;D I play solely on PC because otherwise my wrists literally lock up on the 13-15 star songs. Don't even get me started on trying Hamsin on controller, ugh. The PS5 controllers have more resistance on the d-pad and buttons than the PS4 ones do, so it cripples you even faster. UGH.

I've heard of Sound Voltex before and highly respect anyone who has the motor abilities to play it. The setup looks like an actual spaceship pad or something, wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back