Music Any dark songs you like?

The Horror of Our Love- Ludo
"I've murdered half the town/ left you love notes on their headstones/ I'll fill the graveyard/ until I have you"

I don't know if this counts but Scarlxrd has some songs that might count as dark but I think its more the style he sings that comes off as dark-ish... Otherwise I listen to all kinds of metal so the list would be a bit long xD

I don’t know if I’d call or “dark” but I love Sia’s “I’m in here”. It really relays the idea of depression and feeling powerless against yourself.

While it is almost an entire band's discography, Coheed and Cambria's albums are all one story, and with Good Apollo IV Volume 1 it gets very dark in terms of the story it's telling.

The bells for thee shall toll
The fall of heaven's gate
The rise of the unjust
As the wicked,
As the wicked have their way

a warm place, nine inch nails
not really dark, but it has this ambient feeling of foreboding
and i also like nine inch nails tbh

My favorite dark song is Maxwell's Silver Hammer by the Beatles. It's just so bouncy and fun sounding but it's not a happy song.

NF - How could you leave us
Joyner Lucas - I’m sorry
JAG - Kaepernick Effect

"Gloomy Sunday" by Bjork , "Death is in Love with Me" by Kerli, "Love is Dead" by Kerli, "I Want Nothing" by Kerli , "alterna" by Ayumi Hamasaki , "Whatever (Version M)" by Ayumi Hamasaki and there are others but those are the ones I can think of, right now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back