Video Games any command and conquer fans?

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
I got into c&c when I was young. The later games like generals, red alert 3, and tiberium wars made up a decent part of my childhood. I'm posting this to see if anyone else is a fan cause since I had wanted to an rp though I'm not sure which universe it should take place in. I do have a sense on how to do it though. I'm doing this to get a feel of who's into the series and brainstorm ideas for a potential rp, or just talk about the series

I used to play Generals/Zero Hour a lot, and some Red Alert 2; a tiny bit of a couple of the earlier ones. Also played C&C Renegade.

I might be interested in an RP

I played General/Zero Hour when I was a kid and recently replayed through both Campaigns. Gotta love that USA theme and I love that intro. Definitely gets me pumped to blow up some GLA with Commanches.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Zero Hour disc? Or a download somewhere?

GLA Demolitions General wrecked the face of China and USA

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Zero Hour disc? Or a download somewhere?

GLA Demolitions General wrecked the face of China and USA
I think I got mine from Pirate Bay or alternatively you can pay a ridiculous amount on Amazon.

I've only played C&C3 Tib wars and Kane's Wrath. Sadly I don't own them or a working 360 anymore. I used to be a huge steel talons fanboy.

I vaguely recall enjoying the first C&C a few years after its release. It was my first RTS. I wasn't able to revisit the series until Kane's Wrath on the Xbox 360, and haven't done so since then. I won't claim to be a hardcore fan, or know its lore competently enough to explain it to another. But it's a part of the foundation that my love for gaming is built upon, and for that, the game and Westwood Studios has special place in my heart.

It was one of the first pleasant and now a days only good memories I have with my Dad he introduced me to Zero Hour and got me a PC and my own copy so we could play each other in the house. From there I delved heavily into the Red Alert Universe and enjoyed the fuck out of Red Alert 3 and i'm probably gonna pirate all of the above right now because of this thread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back