Literature Any budding authors out there?

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Just curious if anyone else here writes, even if it’s just fanfiction or on wattpad.

I currently have 4 story ideas going in the beta stage, with a prologue and some sample scenes at the very least. One of them I’m very serious about and plan to self publish someday. However, the plot is currently really over complicated so I’ve got to iron out some details before I can go past chapter 1

Hello!

I am currently working on a book series as well as a few spin offs and preludes as well ^_^ I am hoping to make a semi-career out of writing at some point and have been working to publish my first book this summer!

Hello!

I am currently working on a book series as well as a few spin offs and preludes as well ^_^ I am hoping to make a semi-career out of writing at some point and have been working to publish my first book this summer!
That’s awesome! I probably will only go as far as Wattpad but I don’t want to write to make money anyways. I want to be able to share the ideas in my head with others and I believe writing is a very good outlet for that. I wish good luck to you ^.^

If by "author" you mean "I have a gazillion story ideas at various different levels of completion, but none of them are finished because I don't know how to stick to one thing e v e r"

If by "author" you mean "I have a gazillion story ideas at various different levels of completion, but none of them are finished because I don't know how to stick to one thing e v e r"
Yasssss. I can totally relate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back