Chitchat Any bizarre dream?

I use to have this reoccurring dream where this giant octopus would latch onto to a tall building and slam itself down into the ocean to make tsunamis. I would run around and try to get all my friends and family in this hidden bunker place. Funny because I don't even live near the ocean. I don't like octopuses to this day.

Daisie Daisie You are actually the first person I’ve heard that has similar dreams as I do. My dreams are ridiculously vivid, and often have to do with vast reoccurring landscapes with deep history to them. To the point where I could map them out. I’ve only really ever had two “nightmares”, both when I was little. Rarely are my dreams from my perspective, instead I swap perspectives often throughout them, so they’re not very scary.

My dreams tend to be ones that horrify others as well, something that I learned when trying to explain them in class.

One such dream was fairly simplistic. Semi-futuristic Auchwitz situation. People were being shuffled into two portals, one for death, one for the work camp. Everyone wore the same off-white tattered shirt and pants. Everyone looked dead inside. There were guards with some sort of laser weaponry stationed about as well, but there was one thing that stood out the most.

Above all of this in a broken down building just beyond the fence and portals was a barking dog. It just kept going and barking its head off at everyone. A large breed like a Doberman or something. It was diseased however, almost zombified. The right side of its face was peeling off, missing an eye, bone exposed... but it didn’t seem to care. It just kept barking.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Oh, weird!

Like... When you're in the dreams, you're never really scared, right? Sometimes you'll act scared, but you aren't. It's like you're filling some sort of role in a movie. You feel like you would be normally scared in this situation, so you'd scream. But in reality, you're kind of excited to see how it pans out, as if watching a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back