Opinion Ants

Sea Jay

Tord kin loser
Ok.
Ok.
I. Hate. Ants.
Ants hate me.

Ants are legit the worst, theres like, two types... three types... maybe 4 types you see round here where I live.
Fire ants, black ants, brown ants and sugar ants.
They all suck.

Fire ants are big and aggressive.
Black ants are small and aggressive.
And brown ants and sugar ants... they looooove infesting houses.
I keep getting these tiny fucking sugar ants eating my cat's food all rando like now that summer's rolling in, so I did something to stop them comin in and moved the bowls and BOOM
FUCKING BLACK ANTS

Like HOLY FUCK
I wish there was some way to keep every insect and arachnid out of my damn house
they are awful
especially ants
ants fucking bite worse than mosquitos UGH

Dear Ants,

I hope that you die.
Go fuck yourselves.
Please feed my poison to your queen.

Sincerely, who cares fuck you

UGH ANTS
AAAAAAAAAAANTS

I just want them not in my house, ok???????
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

I absolutely despise ants, too. I may be developing a phobia of them, actually. But when ants infested our house and none of our usual tricks were working, I really personally wanted them gone. First I tried pouring scorching hot water down the little crevice they were coming in through - BAD IDEA. The next morning they all pretty much evacuated out to the surface and there were more than ever.

But after THAT... I got the borax out from under our sink and I shoved a spoonful down there. Haven't seen them since.

I absolutely despise ants, too. I may be developing a phobia of them, actually. But when ants infested our house and none of our usual tricks were working, I really personally wanted them gone. First I tried pouring scorching hot water down the little crevice they were coming in through - BAD IDEA. The next morning they all pretty much evacuated out to the surface and there were more than ever.

But after THAT... I got the borax out from under our sink and I shoved a spoonful down there. Haven't seen them since.
Yeah, I have a phobia AND an allergy
Eeep
Ants are the worst.

I have flies right now and they're pissing me the heck off. But I hate any insect but butterflies.
I.... I'm actually terrified of butterflies

I only like moths, mantises and pill bugs

ew but flies
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
they're so nasty
and some of them bite like wtf

When I was a kid, I was outside eating a poptart. I ran inside my house for a few seconds to grab something (don't remember what it was). So Ii ran back outside and saw a shit ton of ants all over my poptart. I screamed and ran back inside my house. I have been scared of ants since that day

The thought of how small they are and how they can be anywhere is terrifying

We got ants under the wall, on the garden, just everywhere! They often crawl into the kitchen despite the biokill too, and they sometimes manage to evade getting squashed by escaping and crawling under something. It's terribly annoying.

QJCES0b.gif

Yeah, I have a phobia AND an allergy
Eeep
Ants are the worst.
well I like to keep them, so please don't go hating for commenting this but... not all ants are bad. some are actually important to local ecosystems, I've studied them before, and some hunt common pests like cockroaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back