Anti-Magic Enforcement Unit HQ- IC

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
The Anti-Magic Enforcement Unit's headquarters was bustling with activity, ever since that headline had gone up that morning they were getting drowned in fake or insignificant information, nothing vital, like her name, the location of her guild, or hell better yet a weakness of some sort. The only reason they knew that she was the silver tongued master of dragons was because of her little title that those she rescued called her, rumors flew of her and of the master of Wolf Fang, the height of a lazy genius, as intelligent as both of them were it was no wonder the AMEU had struggled to being these two wild guilds down, they were the only two standing in their way of a completely wizard free society though. Once the two wild guilds were dragged down to ruin their tamed guild would follow suit, of course the only people who knew Angel Sky'a future was the Captain and her right hand man, that would be a blessed day when wizards ceased to exist.

With those thoughts in mind several voices echoed around their headquarters answering phones only to hang up and wait for another call, wash, rinse, repeat. What they needed was vital information...something useable against the tight lipped blonde, something to take down the other guilds. A good plan they could use was sending an Angel Sky dog to seek them out and infiltrate the ranks of the two guilds, pull one down the other will follow, a key to actually dealing with this situation was the woman kept in their dungeons below, how to get her to talk though? It was a nearly constant question at this point, they needed to sort through information, pick apart what was truth and what was false their scientist might be able to help with that.

Sheets of rain looked like a barricade outside the AMEU headquarters, gray clouds covering the sky with the rain itself pounding on the windows and door to make large rupturing sounds that shook the building and the people inside it. The base itself was expensive, a large castle-like fortress colored black above the capital of fire. Four large towers on the edges of the castle to make it designed like a Chinese fort made so none of those wretched wizards would ever get inside, the towers closed off the base to outsiders and the only way to get in was through a labyrinth, inescapable for those who did not know the path or wanted to run away. Once inside, the gates to the exits shut with lock and key. Once inside, the massive complex served to anyone with a purpose, it was a large expanse, with main offices in every branch of the military for conferences, to the detainment center for criminals awaiting trial, to the entrances to the other office devices and basement levels where, er, other more efficient work is done. All of it at the moment, lying victim to the rain, coming down in sheets and drenching the stone paths and floor, luckily the doors keeping it at bay, but the labyrinth paths drenched as the rain came in. Needless to say, no-one in no-one out. Not that Katarina minded.

She sat in her office, in the left large tower, she was in full military dress despite it just being a regular day, her uniform the staple of a perfectionist until the last detail. There was not a single medal of chain out of place. Her strange ribbon-like hair in a ponytail down her back, low enough to be restricted by her hat when she had t on. She was looking onto her desk, taking notes at an alarming speed, flipping the pages merely seconds after one another, they were the new training recruit forms, evil usually didn't take long but it still had to be done, even if it was the most boring thing on her to-do list today. Wait, no, that wasn't the most boring thing that would happen today.

It was her interrogation schedule. They had apprehended the guild master for one of the large wizard guilds that they had battled not long ago. But interrogating wizards was such a pain, she wasn't worried about them escaping, they would die before they did that, she was bored by what they said. She wasn't gonna lie, she didn't have patience for suck ups and activists, which most wizards were. She would walk in and they would say, “It’s an honor to meet you madam”, or, “Wizards deserve to live, magic isn't bad!” By the time they said that she had already stopped listening. Most people asked that if she complained about it so much then why would she insist on doing interrogations along with investigative officers? There was an easy answer to this because she didn't believe that a Commander of men would be puny enough to sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Everything in the military, she did alongside her men. Everything from training to interrogations she made sure she was active in involvement and participation in all military activities.

Once finished, she leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms over her head and putting her feet on her desk, she looked up at the ceiling and sighed, one of her compatriots had told her to calm down sometimes and just look at the ceiling, “just relax”, they said. She sighed and stayed there for a few seconds, trying to relax the tension in her muscles. It was only about 10 seconds before she bounded off her chair onto her desk, and walked off of it. That was the most torturous experience of her entire life up to this moment, god, doing nothing was so boring, How could people possibly stand not doing a damn thing when they know there is work to be done? Normal people were so confusing. Her boots clacked on the floor as she walked forward and grabbed her hat from the door. Then she kicked her door open and walked out of her fortress, the heels stopping conversations as she walked near and past officers. Her face remained emotionless as she walked, first down to the science lab so the professor could read him his right.

Elisa Moonfire: Wandering the halls of AMEU HQ

Elisa had just finished her daily training for the day and was now patrolling the hallways awaiting her next order. She soon came across a lone newspaper on the ground. Littering? Seriously? Elisa wondered what kind of soldier had the gall to just toss stuff on the ground and leave it for someone else to deal with. This shows a severe lack of discipline, something the captain would have to fix if she learned about this. "(sigh) Maybe I should just take this to the nearest trash can... Huh?" Upon picking up the newspaper she noticed what was on the front page. "Master of Dragon Tail captured? Just how is that possible?" Of course Elisa knew that the AMEU was powerful but she would assume it wouldn't be easy to just simply capture a guild-master... Right? How many soldiers were lost? How many wounded? Surely there has to be some kind of casualty count somewhere. But there's nothing... Elisa will need to ask Katarina for the details next time she see's her. It's surprising how she never knew about this until now, did she train too much to spare the time to talk with others? Elisa considered going to the dungeons to see if the newspaper was telling the truth and... Well... Do what exactly? Have a friendly chat? It was pretty clear that she isn't really the best choice for interrogations. Well... Maybe she won't go... She'd rather not start any trouble with the prisoners. Right now the knight just wanted something to do... Picking up that newspaper was a start but she isn't some kind of janitor. Well knowing the captain she'll have something to do soon enough. Elisa stopped by the nearest window. Looking outside she saw the rain bouncing up from the ground bellow. "It looks like this rain isn't letting up anytime soon." Well not that she minded. Elisa found the rain to be relaxing. At least when she's admiring it from the inside, she'd hate to be stuck out there. Perhaps Elisa will remain here for a while and enjoy the view.

>For anyone who wants to stop by<

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_3273.PNG

Marcus was on a ship at the moment, pulling on a pair of loose fitting pants that were very baggy and a tank top, he never did wear proper protective equipment when on a mission. Though the man did need to call into his captain, he hadn't had any choice but to go on this journey, it was ordered by the High Council and not even the captain could argue in all honesty, of course Marcus was a soldier first, he just prayed he didn't have to slaughter any children again. Sighing to himself his silver hair still down and not in his normal pony tail, he kept his cursed eye turned away from the device he was using to contact Katarina, it's by High Council orders...he didn't have any say in the matter after all. The captain's communication device should have started ringing rather loudly, and when she picked it up Marcus would have immediately started speaking to her while pulling his hair into a pony tail, "Captain...We're getting close to Tenroujima Island...once we start our raid I expect we'll be losing quite a few soldiers, I don't question the High Council but...don't you think we might be going a little far here?" He sighed before turning his normal eye back to the device, "Well not that we can stop this at this point, we're closing in, I'Il be back soon Captain, I just thought I'd report in." He didn't quite turn off his communication device turning it towards the far away shore, then clicked it off not waiting to see if the stern woman would answer him at all, though he did look outside and watched through porthole window, spotting the just recovering island where the great Tenrou tree once stood. Sighing the man stood up and walked out of the cabin up onto the deck, feeling a little bad he had been told to leave Elisa behind on this mission, but things were about to get very heavy and very hard to handle, let experience be his guide.

The AMEU knew better though and several screens popped up all over Fiore suddenly, a man's voice, Marcus' voice, the one known as a 'perfect soldier' by wizards everywhere, echoed through the screens, "This is what happens to wizards who refuse to fall in line, watch and be warned!" Marcus turns his attention back towards the island and it's residents. "You have refused to surrender as such we will have to use force! Anti-Magic Enforcement Units be prepared for anything! Now march!" His voice was an echo of loud noise and several powered boats headed straight for the island's beaches, all the refugees that had managed to find and flee to Dragon Tail were beginning to scatter in a panic, several weaker wizards tried to fight back, killing several soldiers before getting taken down by the mass swarm of soldiers behind those, those screens were everywhere letting everyone know what was happening, maybe it would scar those who saw but it was what they needed to start eradicating wizards everywhere. The long build up to this result was over, there was no way all out war wouldn't start soon. The entire building was made to watch the whole fight go down.

(Highly suggest reading Tenrou Island IC as things happen)

(I have been reading  :D )

Her heels continued to click through the halls as she walked, back stiff towards the interrogation room. Her face remained emotionless as she walked, her uniform in high order. Yet this entire ensemble of scenery was disrupted by the ringing of her communication device. She didn't even stop walking before she whipped it out of her pocket and held it p to her ear. She never liked the ability to transfer images to these things, but  today the power just might come in handy. If Marcus was doing his job, that is, but he was usually consistent in his successes so the operation had a statistical chance of going well without a hitch. She had backup plans if he failed, but for his sake, it would be best if she didn't. Never the less she answered the call.

"This is Katrina, you have 30 seconds, go," she answered her voice void of emotion and extremely official sounding, almost like a cold hard machine. She was turning the corner when he responded. 

"Captain...We're getting close to Tenroujima Island...once we start our raid I expect we'll be losing quite a few soldiers, I don't question the High Council but...don't you think we might be going a little far here?" he asked, though she couldn't see his face on the device as she was heading down the stairs. She first sighed before responding.

"It's not my decision; And even when I did sign the order, those idiots were so sure of themselves they completely disregarded my battle plans..." she paused, punching the wall next to her on the stairs, leaving a good 2ft divot in it. Then, she continued walking at the same pace as if nothing happened, sighing heavily again. "But we, or more accurately, I, have to work with this and direct this to success, It's not on you, but a word soldier, never underestimates your enemy. That's the first step towards defeat, don't make the mistake Jackson," she ordered her word like ice. "Or you will fail no matter what you do." she walked into a downstairs office, grabbing an interrogation roster beforehand.

"Well not that we can stop this at this point, we're closing in, I'Il be back soon Captain, I just thought I'd report in. " He said back to her, she hummed in response before standing walking into the room.

"Don't lose." she said as her last order.

She hung up her device and walked inside the room. Inside was a room with two chairs to watch and reflective glass for the inside. The other room had Celestia herself, the guild master of Dragon Tail herself being shocked by her electric restraints. Katarina could not hear her, merely watching her scream through the glass, but taking a bit of pleasure in the moment, they had captured a guild master and she was on her knees compared to the might of the AMEU, it was comforting to see her organization to get this far in capturing wizard blood, she might need to ask. Soon the shocks have stopped, and Katrina left the safety of the room with the soundproof glass and began to walk into the other room with the guild master inside. She was on her knees in shackles, still suffering from the electric shock. Katrina pulled a chair out of the corner of the room and sat in it above the mage, crossing her legs as she did so. 

"Good Morning." she said, her words with a bit of mockery from their usual desolate tone, "I can see you've been busy."

@Arius LaVari

Elisa Moonfire: So much death...

Elisa was enjoying the view outside until a whole bunch of screens popped up around the corridor. Curious to what the commotion was about she laid her eyes upon the guild master of Dragon Tail herself. Chained up and screaming with pain and agony. "Why is this being shown all of a sudden!?" The screen soon changed to Tenrou Island, she soon figured out the reason why when all the ships on the screen started getting closer and closer to the island. "Are they really planning on attacking Dragon Tail?" The AMEU were using their guild master to draw the mages out. To provoke them. What followed after was hell... AMEU soldiers and Dragon Tail mages were dying left and right, it was madness. What were the High Council thinking? Did the captain even allow this battle to happen. Elisa soon saw two familiar faces among the havok, it was Marcus and Xala! Elisa knew for a fact that Marcus would never do anything like this without the Katarina's say so. At this point She knew that she had to find the captain. After storming through the halls for a few seconds she grab a soldiers attention and asked him where the captain was. "Uh... I'm not so sure... Though I swear I could feel some kind of cold aura heading towards the interrogation room." Elisa thanked him for the info and made her way there. Armour clanking with each step, she eventually found her way to the interrogation room. She was on the outside looking through the reflective mirror when she spotted Katarina talking with her captive. Elisa knew better than to interrupt the captain while she was "chatting" with the prisoners. This was the guild master she was talking to after all. Right now she would just wait in the viewing room and watch. Well... Maybe watching wasn't such a good idea but it'd be better than seeing the hell on the screens.

@Yngwie Schutz @Arius LaVari

IMG_3051.PNG

Celestia felt a million different emotions at once, pain from being electrocuted, fear because she knew her home and her family was under attack and she had no idea what the results of it would be or how many of her members would be dead, her thoughts turned to Masaki, Sybil, Souma, Alicia, every member she knew well, made it a point to maintain a good relationship with all of them that was what family was to the blonde who was shaking with rage and pain. It was moments later that she heard the clicking of heels coming into the room and the forsaken captain sat in a chair just out of Celestia's reach, Smart move you... She stopped her thoughts cold and listened, hearing Elisa'a armor clinking as the knight woman made her way to the room and sat in the viewing room, which was funny they thought she couldn't hear around the sound proofing, if her enhanced senses came from her magic that would probably be the case, but it didn't, it was just part of her blood now. Celestia's bangs shadowed her eyes and finally, after being stubbornly silent for ages she spoke, because the woman before her right then deserved to at least know the name of the wizard who was going to kill her, "Hello Captain Witch...You were curious about who I was correct? You can call me Celestia Corona. Now...Elisa, is it? I have a question...what is that so called perfect soldier of yours doing at my home? You can hear me right? Oh and Captain Witch you do realize your High Council cares nothing for your lives don't you? I mean...that should be obvious I wonder...how many soldiers of yours my dragons have slaughtered~?" Celestia spoke in a sing song tone, coming off as a little crazy which was only proven when her red eyes lifted to stare at Katarina. 

IMG_3651.JPG

When her eyes focused anyone who could actually see them would see a swirling red galaxy spinning in them, a call to the magic she used, she was gripping Leo's key so hard she somewhat feared breaking it but knew it wouldn't snap so easy as all that, but the rage in her expression was clear, if she ever got out of these chains that held her down she would likely destroy everything. A rage like this couldn't be tamed and shocking her again or hurting her would only intensify it, a good way to stop it would probably be to kill her at this point. "Anyway I've not been busy at all~ I am however curious...how many innocent lives are you ending by attacking my home like that? Or...are you...simply as uncaring for the lives of you non-users as your High Council?"

Katarina wasn't an idiot, she could tell that the blonde on the floor was trying to provoke her, but she couldn't help but have a smirk dart across her face. That nickname, and the fact that this wizard might be slightly interesting if she came up with it.  It had been a long time since she was called a clever name, she was called names all the time, whore, Buffon, tool,  she rather enjoyed the nicknames. But this one was different, a bit of irony was in it, as she was the person who was, officially, in charge of killing any and all people who had anything close to a magic connection. And yet she was being called a witch by the wizard at her feet in chains. This was most amusing, she had to say she was glad she came to interrogation today. 

Now was the real decision, she never let her ego get the best of her, but it wouldn't hurt to prod her for a bit more information. What tactic to take? That was a hard question indeed. Well, time was also of the essence here so she needed to act quickly, that only left one decision, improv, the best way to change the situation. Since it was in a neutral position at the moment it wasn't like she had much to lose right now, besides her other eye, but that would just be a minor setback. She heard Elisa was in the viewing room, no doubt to ask about the battle plans, but she might as well continue her interrogation, she wanted to get another nickname before she left the room.

"If you think that's gonna provoke me then you're gonna have to try harder scales," she said scoffing. "I could surely inform you of the current situation on that island of yours, but I'm sure that you wouldn't care." She leaned back a bit, sloping her shoulders and seeming extremely bored by the conversation that was entering her ears, she was amused but she became somewhat sad when the realization occurred to her that this wouldn't last long.  This one would turn out to be as boring as all the rest. She opened her eyes again, this time showing their petrifying gaze to the dragon master, their crimson color burning into the mage. This combined with her stark white hair and skin made her look undead, inhuman, not that she minded. 

"I'm just here to get some information," she said, she sighed her gaze becoming less intense and more board. "Oh wait, you're just gonna pull some more 'I'm not telling you guys' shit again." her voice was desolate and monotone, her smile gone she sighed, closed her eyes as she moved her head around so it cracked. "Probably, you know what?" her eyes snapped back to the blonde and she leaned back in her chair, adjusting her position so it would be easier to stay awake in case she was in here for a while "As long as I'm here, why don't you try coming up with another good nickname? I have to say I like 'Captin Witch', can you think of anything else? mabey you have some Wizard rights speeches too, the papers love those."

@Jackaboi @Arius LaVari

Elisa Moonfire: She heard me...?

Elisa watched as Katarina and the Guild Master began to argue with each other, or at least it looked like it without the sound. Finally though it seems that she finally decided to at least reveal her name. "Celestia Corona..." Although the reason why the guild master spoke out was purely because she wanted to, it still showed a sign of progress. What really caught her off guard though was when Celestia turned her head towards Elisa's direction. There was reflective glass on the inside, how did she know the knight was there? The place is completely soundproof so the armour shouldn't have gave her away... Unless she has unbelievably good hearing. Celestia asked her why Marcus was on the island, why she was able to hear Celestia was also a mystery to her. But she managed to keep her composure and speak in her signiture well mannered tone. "If you are able to hear me... The best answer I can give you is that it's due to the High Councils orders. As a soldier myself I cannot say anymore than that." Not that she knew why they issued the order in the first place anyway. Or why the captain gave it her approval. Without a decent battle-plan then that is pretty much a suicide mission. Although that would probably explain why Katarina accepted it. Elisa can't name one moment where they lost under the captains command.

Elisa could see Katarina's lips moving through the window but she couldn't hear anything. In other words the soundproof windows aren't broken but it still doesn't answer why she could only hear Celestia talking to her or why she could hear the knght! It must've been some kind of magic... Telepathy? But the voice never came from her head. Elisa figured it'd be best to not think about it for now. She could clearly see the tension inside the interrogation room was getting stronger. Both of their eyes showing a dangerous flare. It made her wonder what would happen if they fought right now. The entire building would probably collapse! Elisa continued to watch waiting for Katarina to finish up her interrogation but right now it seems the captain is waiting for something and Elisa could give a pretty good guess as to what. "If you want this interrogation to end as soon as possible then I'd go along with whatever she wants you to do..." In truth Elisa just wanted it to end too. With as little suffering as possible.

@Arius LaVari @Yngwie Schutz

IMG_3051.PNG

Celestia's eyes sparked with rage when the witch before her said she didn't care about her family, she didn't hesitate to let her rage surface and snarl at Katarina, "You better watch what you say! Unlike you heartless bastards I care for the people I'm supposed to protect! The ones who truly don't care is you and that knight in the other room, nor that bastard soldier of yours!" If Celestia could have gotten her hands on that witch... she would have likely lost her temper and attacked the woman, despite her situation she had the traits of a dragon just as all Slayers did and when she snapped at the woman, Katarina would have seen the blonde's sharp teeth, and yes she had responded on instinct and looked animalistic but she didn't care, she was far more instinctual than a normal person but it was just a quirk of her magic. She did however manage to reign her emotions in, too bad the woman was just out of reach. Eventually she sighed and turned her sharp hearing to where Elisa was now speaking.

The starry eyed woman laughed upon hearing the poor girl, she must have confused the poor knight in the other room but she covered her mouth and giggled, "I apologize Elisa...I may be unable to use my magic but...it has a little to do with who I am. I can still feel the magic pulsing under my skin, if I feel like it I can sort of connect with someone of my choosing, but I can hear you, your armor is loud when it clanks together, and Captain Witch's heels are loud as well. Do either of you really know the stories of Dragon Slayers, if you did you would know wouldn't you?" Celestia's red eyes focus on the captain but she raised her voice a bit, allowing both to hear her, "I've got no speech Captain Witch, but you're gonna have to do better than 'scales' I'm quite proud of my dragon scales so it's no insult to me, how about you try harder than I'll tell you what Witch was supposed to be? Unless you can't be more creative than that." The blonde picked under her nails looking bored, she didn't have to worry about being zapped while Katarina was in the room, really all she could think about was her island, her members, those young Slayers... she hid her feelings deep below the surface not letting her thoughts wander too far. Though she did debate on a little history lesson but decided against it, no need to reveal a Slayers secrets. Though she didn't fall even close to another emotional outburst, she would have to control her temper better.

5N31Lfe.jpg

Hattori Kaneda.png

Kaneda stood quietly next to Elisa as the interrogation unfolded in the adjoining room. As usual, he'd entered the room completely silently, and hadn't said a word during the whole time he had stood behind Elisa, although exactly how long he'd stood there was unclear. He stood motionless as he watched the Katarina's continued attempts to illicit even a small amount of information from the captured guild master of Dragon Tail. "It doesn't appear that our esteemed leader has made any progress in breaking the dragon slayer," He said in his usual deadpan tone after a few moments had passed. It was unclear whether he'd spoken in an attempt to start a conversation with the woman standing next to him, or whether it was simply to let her know he was there. He let out a sigh and pulled up one of the assorted chairs spread around the room. "You know," He said, his voice still deadpan and his face still devoid of any emotion. "I could help you hear what they're saying. If you want that is. I don't really much care either way. For now, I'm simply content to watch the theatrics unfold." he finished with a shrug. Although he could read lips well enough to follow a conversation, he wasn't paying any mind to what the two in the interrogation room were saying. Even without reading their lips, he could tell that they were simply taking verbal jabs at one another, and he had little interest in such talk. He had just as little interest in the final outcome of the interrogation session as well. Whether or not the captain actually managed to get any information at all out of the captive guild master, it wouldn't matter to him. After all, he was simply here to pass the time, on the off chance that anything interesting might happen and pique his curiosity.

@Jackaboi @Arius LaVari @Yngwie Schutz

((Well.... It's safe to sayI haven't had a very good time the last few weeks, but now that I'm FINALLY able to get onto RPN for more than a few seconds, I am happy to say that I should be able to respond in a timely order, from now on, or at least I can promise you that it will be my first priority as of now. Though if anyone really wants the explanation they truly deserved, because all of you deserve one, please PM me and I would be happy to tell you. I trust all of you, I just don't want to clog up the RP page with my life  :/ ))

"I see, a strange thing to be proud of, though, as they are an abnormality," she said, "Again,  I doubt that you can think of anything that will truly offend me, you are welcome to try if you wish." Katrina wanted to stop this child's play, she was here for business and didn't want to waste her time trying to get into an insult war with this mage. The idea of those things was trivial to her, they only gained respect for a short period of time and don't give people any satisfaction from themselves or from others in the long run. So as much as she liked to show others that she was completely dominant of someone, she would much rather do that with her actions than her words. Speaking of which, she wanted to get truly serious if she was to ask some serious questions.

Somewhat suddenly, she moved her head to the side to crack it, and crack it did, three one after the other made a cold noise that echoes through the room and even, it seemed, to the viewing room. The top of her head now facing towards Celestia, pointing  towards the opposite wall from the viewing window. Most found it extremely unsettling as she did this, her appearance already one of death and with her head bent at that angle, she seemed to have gone to the afterlife. A few seconds longer she held in that position, letting the sound truly form opinions in peoples minds before she recorded just as suddenly as she had done I, shrugging her shoulders to adjust to the new position before meeting Celestia's eyes yet again. Now she was ready to get down to business.

"But I was never one for small talk, shall we get down to business before we both get bored of each other?" she asked, now remaining in the same position, she smirked at her captive, "I feel like you'll agree with me on this, there is nothing to life if you're bored, am I right?" She was somewhat interested in the wizard's answer to this one, it wasn't like she wanted to get along with her prisoners whole-heartedly, she did love to get their opinion on this idea. It was definitely something she had heard from her soldiers, perhaps she could force the guild master into Angel Sky once this was over, it would definitely be easier to keep an eye on her from there, and besides, it wasn't like Katrina was denying her ability. She took out a considerable amount of soldiers in her capture, none of them near her level, but it was an impressive feat for an impressive catch. With her powers at their disposal, it could be a great asset. Hm, she might have to contact Aliza later with her idea, she might be onto something.

@Arius LaVari @Rhodus @Jackaboi

Banner.png

Elisa watched the as the interrogation unfolded. She knew that the dragon slayers were indeed powerful with superhuman senses. But for that guild master to hear her through sound-proof glass was impressive to say the least. Though as if out of nowhere a male voice rang out behind the knight. Elisa instantly reacted by drawing her sword and pointing it directly at the man's neck just a mere inch from touching. But when she looked at the man she recognized him to be Kaneda from Angel Sky. "Kaneda?" He kept talking completely unphased by her sword but she simply slid it back into her sheath. "You really shouldn't sneak up on me like that. What would you have done had I mistook you for an attacker." Elisa looked once more towards the interrogation room. Katarina was definitely up to something in there, if there's one thing Elisa can't read about her, that would certainly be her schemes. She turned her attention back to Kaneda who was also watching the interrogation take place. There was something about him that seemed off about the man. His voice lacked any emotion and his face did no favours for that either. "What brings you to our Head quarters? Surely you aren't here to have any friendly chats with the soldiers in the base. Not that they would talk to a mage."

@Arius LaVari @Rhodus @Yngwie Schutz

IMG_3051.PNG

Thank the guiding stars above for her sense of hearing, she almost hadn't heard Kaneda's heartbeat of his steps, almost, she didn't so much as twitch when she heard him speak though, or heard the clanking of Elisa's armor clanking in a surprised jerk, she had been caught off guard by the man and that amused her, so she tilted her head back and laughed, of course Katarina had no idea why Celestia had laughed, you would think someone in her situation would lose heart or the ability to be amused anyway. "I don't enjoy fighting with people, we're a guild of cowards ask any Wolf Fang member and you'll hear the same. Oh wait, you don't know where they are so you can't, but I digress I don't know that either." The cheerful blonde tilted her head to the side and smiled brightly at her captor. "well Lady Katarina if you're so keen to get serious shall we?"

She shifted slightly and sat cross legged smiling sweetly still, even as she watched Katarina do something strange, it didn't unsettle Celestia at all though, she was so used to the strange quirks of celestial spirits so her weird actions didn't bother her at all, in fact her eyes sparkled with stars when she got interested in what the woman was doing. It was silent for awhile in which Celestia just started humming to fill the air with some noise, silence didn't make her uncomfortable obviously, or else she wouldn't have stayed so quiet for so long previously but she was getting bored of the intimidation tactic: which was failing to work on her. Boredom, she spoke of it like she hadn't just bored Celestia out of her mind, so she laughed grinning at the woman, "You speak of not being bored yet you just bored me for a good few minutes but I'm not concerned about that Lady Katarina, I'm far more patient than you it seems and there in lies one of several essential differences between us, including my pride in those things you fall abnormalities, such as being able to smell what you ate for breakfast, hear the knight clanking around in the other room, down to your heart beat and hers and Kaneda's, through sound proof glass." She smiled again, she didn't even need to mention her stamina and speed enhanced all her draconic attributes had been on full display when she had wiped out soldiers, thing was she hadn't killed a single man, she had managed to knock them all out, she knew they were safe. So really...who's the real monsters? Though she supposed she could become one too if pushed far enough.

After Marcus had crushed his communication lacrima, the tool that connected him to his beloved captain he had vanished holding onto the nearly dying boy tightly in his arms, trying not to imagine it was a son he never had or think about the boys in Angel Sky that he cared for. Oh great, he was being crazy now, driven insane from the pain and it was immense pain to be sure, he however didn't show it, his tank top was removed leaving his tattooed chest exposed while he tried to stop the boy's bleeding, he'd done his work...he'd succeeded in capturing the boy and while he was 99.9% sure Katarina was going to be angry with him for breaking the communicator he didn't care much, instead he tied off the shoulder wound he'd caused and didn't even acknowledge Celestia in the cage, she had a friend...one they would use against her, one of her precious members. After tying off the wound he stood, one of his sides burned down, bubbling and peeling skin showing muscle under the skin, yes it had burned...badly and he needed to rest, but he stood carefully and dipped his head low, silver hairs framing a ragged face that looked far older than he actually was before he lifted those soulless pink hues to his Captain. "Captain...I've managed to get my hands on one of the other members of Dragon Tail. He felled 100 men without flinching, I suggest you get him away from her as soon as you do what needs to be done." 

He wavered slightly, knees knocking together, rest he needed rest so badly but he would never leave his lady's presence without permission from her. He was a soldier down to his marrow and he knew it, knew what he could survive, he breathed deeply not giving a glance at Masaki as he spoke once again, "Captain Katarina he needs medical attention quickly we need him to survive as the High Council wishes. My lady, I...need rest may I go now?" He waited, patient as he could be, not noticing the way Celestia's red eyes latched onto Masaki, or how her face went pallid at seeing the boy in such a state, horror obvious and plain on her face, though for now she seemed to be in shock, staring at him as if waiting for him to speak, to breathe, to know he lived.

Elisa still observed the interrogation as she awaited a reply from Kaneda. Celestia must have heard Elisa's surprised jerk as she looked like she was laughing in the other room. The knight sighed continued watching the scene. She just wanted to be sure nothing goes out of hand like the guild master suddenly attacking the captain, but seriously how does she still have the heart to luagh in this situation. Honestly though Elisa found that to be rather commendable, Celestia must have a lot of faith in her guild members. But being part of the AMEU Elisa was a knight and a protector at heart bound by code to serve and defend the leaders by any means necessary. If she needed to kill to do so then she will kill without hesitation, even if she regreted it later. Elisa could still hear the roaring of battle coming from the TVs in the corridors. It certainly didn't sound like it was going to settle down anytime soon, at least that was until Marcus suddenly appeared with a flash of light and a mage over his shoulders. Elisa's eyes widened as she saw the state of him, he was completely burned of one side. He acted like he was just fne but the knight knew better. As if on impulse the knight rushed into the interrogation room and took hold of Marcus' good side so he doesn't suddenly cave in on himself taking care to not touch the sensitive burned skin. "You need medical attention just as much as the boy! There's no point in pretending that resting will make this go away." Elisa was also more than surprised at the captured mage's capabilities. Taking out over a hundred soldiers with no hassle, she was impressed Marcus was able to survive let along capture him. She looked at Celestia with a sorrowful look on her face as if to say she was sorry that things have come to this then turned her attention to Katarina. "I apologise for suddenly barging in captain but Marcus is right. They both need medical attention. With your order I can escort them to the infirmery."

@Arius LaVari @Yngwie Schutz @Rhodus @LeSoraAmari

((I'm gonna try and post before my wifi dies on mt again, I'm so sick of this.))

"I'm just attempting to make some conversation," she says before she was able to continue, Marcus landed near the side of the room. Her eyes seemed aglow with annoyance as they locked with Marcus's pink ones. He was badly wounded, but not as much as the boy in his arms, both were badly bleeding. Although a rushed job, the first aid would definitely sustain the boy for now. Strangely enough, she remembered nursing almost the exact same wound when she was a private, allowing her to know exactly how much time he had left, down to the second. Even though he was bandaged well, that didn't mean his time was extended by any means. Her soldier on the other hand was trying to make excuses when there wasn't any time to waste, in responsible. She knew she had gone over this protocol before, but an extra week of training in protocol wouldn't break him. She moved her hand up and almost in a blur of her red gloves, she motioned for him to be silent after he said ‘I need to rest’. She stared into her officers' eyes as her knight broke through the door of the interrogation room and ran to the two of them.

"Don't waste anymore time with excuses Soldier, Moonfire, both of them to the medical wing immediately." she demanded with a chilling tone, moving her hand outward. She glanced at her prisoner for a moment, she definitely wasn't going to talk after this, at least not as long as the council was restricting her tactics, the bastards. "I'll take the prisoner to her cell, Someone needs to show her there." she wanted to make sure that she had addressed all loose ends before the plan was to be put in order, it seemed that there was only one last one.

"And Jackson," her gaze went through the man, her eyes giving off the physical feeling of cold. "You will address me as Captain, never 'My lady', expect a letter of notice for 2 weeks worth of protocol training and a bill for the lacrima." she said, not dismissing either of them yet.. She then stood and moved her shoulders back so her uniform was completely in place, the perfect picture of the AMEU. She moved her lacrima up to her mouth, turning it on to give her order.

"All fortress personnel, three incoming to H-wing, two patients. Escorting prisoner, 2256, drop patients if non responsive by 45:32", She locked eyes with her prisoner to make sure that she understood.

"Making things clear, my doctors are the only people who can save your man. The second you resist or attack me, he dies." she shrugged, "I can't make any promises with you or myself, but considering you're not one of those 'heartless bastards' you say I am, then you wouldn't dare put your precious guild member at risk." she said, using Celestia's own term to describe herself. "Do we have a deal?"

@Arius LaVari  @Rhodus @LeSoraAmari @Jackaboi

Users who are viewing this thread