• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rooster_Cult

Call me Ruce
In a world full of anthropomorphic animals a fungal infection spreads, turning the hosts into masses of walking plants. The zombies operate under a hive mind focused on spreading the growths to all living things. There is a cure, however, an expensive cure that stopped production after the collapse of society, a faulty cure that can cause permanent nerve damage, a dangerous cure that causes the infected to go into a frenzy. You are either an uninfected or a cured who is trying to survive after the collapse of society. (being a cured or an uninfected will have their own pros and cons.)

It will be a survival roleplay where you can create/join communes or explore on your own. I will incorporate little bits or TTRPGs where you will have to worry about your health, hunger, thirst, weapons, and enemies. While I will also be a player in this roleplay I will also dm a bit and make sure that no one is too overpowered and that scavenging, building, and inventory is actually an important part of the experience. I will also probably put up a bit of safeguards to make it difficult but fun and dying isn't a certainty.

In spoilers, I put a drawing of how the infection and cure works. Spoiler since the drawing is really big.

ddyc3zr-6e05e47b-8c9e-4c1c-8d21-010d2b041803.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back