• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anthro Roleplay | Detailed only | Doubling required

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
High School Reunion We all went to this sweet little high school that sat perched on a cliff that overlooked the wide-open ocean. Sea-Shore High, that's where we went, our mascot was a clam with a top hat and googly eyes. It was stereotypical in some aspects, goths and nerds and even jocks. The football team was fully funded and the arts and fine arts had to fend for themselves because most of the funding went to sports. The lunches sucked and the classes were mind-numbing. But all that has passed, relationships that were bound to fail, classes that we were forced to take and can hardly remember, and stupid crowns no one really cared about even in the moment. Well. It's been ten years since graduation. We've all gone and done our own things, but this is the first time we'll be seeing each other again in years. Will old romances be sparked? Will new ones? What's happened since then in your life?

Rules;
  1. You must double.
  2. You are required to type at least one paragraph per response. No one lining.
  3. Have Fun
I highly recommend we tal about the standings/relationships between all of our characters lol. If anyone wants to do this that is.

Like play two or more characters lol, I'll be playing... like four I think? I can't remember how many I made for this. Four adults that went to the highschool I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back