Journal Another weird dream I had

Vibe_Lad

gone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I was walking into town with my mom and step dad. I was shorter than her this time (even though I outgrew her since I reached adulthood)

I knew we were supposed to finish something in the city, dunno what.

As we we're passing, we ran into my godmother just sitting on a green lawn chair with other people I don't recognize.

Naturally I stopped and said hello, chatted a bit. She asked me how my mom is doing.
I told her she can ask that herself, and beckoned my mom to come over. But she was in a hurry and looked annoyed that I even stopped to talk, telling me to hurry up and catch up.

Which is weird, 'cause the two are best friends IRL. But I continued to my mom.

As I caugh up to her, she spun around and gave me this nasty angry look.

She lunged and tried to grab me, but my step dad grabbed her in time and yelled for me to run.

I ran trough the streets scared and confused. People around me we're panicking.

Some we're bloody and screamed/screeched. Punching/scratching/bitting and/or mutilating bystanders.

I ran and ran and ran. But eventually I was caugh and I woke up sweaty.

I fell asleep multiple times over the night. But every time I dreamt it was about infected, bloody and disfigured people trying to infect me.

A memorable dream from the same night started at my moms apartment. I came in trough the front door, walked across the hallway into the kitchen/living room. And there sat a Japanese looking girl.

She told me that she invited herself in.
I didn't respond.
She tried to talk to me, asking me random questions and looking at me with a predatory gaze. Like she was analyzing me.

My mom and step dad came into the apartment, and they seemed unbothered about the uninvited quest.

So I went into my room for a short while, taking in the nostalgia.
When I exited, the Japanese girl was eating lunch at the table. But her right hand was all wrong.

The hand seemed to retract into her body, leaving baggy sack like skin where her arm used to be.

I pointed that out, causing her to drop her spoon and turn her head towards me in an unnatural way.

She grinned maliciously and said
"So you noticed?"

She got up and started to walk towards me. Her grin unnaturally stretched into something akin to this:
The_smiling_man.jpg

Her right hand protruded trough the flapping skin sack, trying to grab me.

But my step dad swooped in to handcuff her.
She trashed and attempted to bite us, which scared the shit out of me.

We got her out of the apartment, walking into a forest to bury her.

She managed to escape step dads grasp and ran into the forest towards the city.

When we came back to the city, everybody was biting each other. Utter chaos.

People with bloody eyes, foaming mouths and decaying skin were chasing me.

Eventually I was caught, my parents were mutilated, and then I woke up finally.

I shook the dream off and went to work for the day.

End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back