• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Another try to find a Partner

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Introducing myself
I’m a woman, prefer to put dedication into my replies and keep them on a length from around 3-5 paragraphs, won’t play many male roles unless I’m really hyped for them and would love to and I have a little addiction for some slow-born romane, or a simple good/evil romance as well as coffee, and I’m also willing to double.

What I am looking for
I am looking for someone who doesn’t write one liners and at least 2-3 paragraphs even though I actually prefer more. I will try to keep my reply length equal to yours.
I don’t want to see any OP characters and Mary Sues. They just take all the fun out of the RP.
I prefer MxF but would be fine with MxM and FxF.
I am specifically looking for someone who plays male characters and if not, someone who is willing to double!
I prefer canon x OC in fandom RPs, but with I’m alright with a few ships (listed below) as well as OC x OC in a few fandoms.

Fandoms
Stars * show you how much I’m interested in this fandom at the moment. (5 stars being the highest)
If the fandom is crossed out, please don’t message me about them!
The bolded role shows you my preferred role, but I’m always able to double up!!
Italicised shows you that I will maybe play this role.

Avatar: The Last Airbender *****
(Canon x OC, OC x OC or Canon x Canon: Zutara (Zuko x Katara) or Tokka (Toph x Sokka)
Death Note ***
(Canon x OC)
Peaky Blinders **
(Canon x OC)
Assassin’s Creed ** [not including Odyssey and Rogue!]
(Canon x OC, OC x OC)
Elder Scrolls**
(OC x OC)
Marvel *
(canon x OC, canon x canon: Stony (Tony Stark x Steve Rogers), Spideypool (Deadpool x Spider-Man) )
Game of Thrones *
(canon x OC)
Riverdale *
(canon x OC, canon x canon: Bughead (Jughead x Betty)
Harry Potter **
( canon x OC, canon x canon: Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black), Dramione (Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy)
Star Wars *
(canon x OC, canon x canon: Reylo (Kylo Ren x Rey), Hanleia (Han Solo x Leia Organa)
American Horror Story [will only rp Murder House, Cult, and Freak Show!] *
(canon x OC)
Sherlock *
(canon x OC)

Original Ideas
I highly prefer Fantasy and Sci-Fi! I won’t rp modern unless it’s a pretty good idea!
Fantasy *****
Prince x Assassin
Prince x Witch
Vampire x Human
Just suggest what you’d also like to do, I’m open for everything!

Sci-Fi ***
Suggest something.

Historical **
Suggest something!

If you’re interested pm me or comment down below!

I'd be game for either some OC Harry Potter things, or a vampire x human. It's been a while since I've rped anything, but given how much I tend to write, I still shouldn't have any problems with length. I'm also female, but I can either play male (as long as I like the idea we come up with to rp), or double. Whichever you prefer is fine with me. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're still looking for a partner.

I’d be interested in anything OC x OC since I have an easier time with my own characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back