• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Superhero School (re opened)

realistic photos or animated art?

• weeb

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • realistic

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • both

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scroll up and there should be a blue link that you can click.

I guess it's late, but I'm bored and this looks fun, I'll check back later.

Coco Adel Coco Adel yes it is,sorry for getting to you so late. We are not taking any more elite students (that’s the older class) but new students are still open to snag

I'm reopening one position for a reform kid (parents were villainous) but elite is now closed (older/more powerful students)

The class has started but I’m opening up for a new wave of newcomers. There are two female bunks and four male bunks that are still open. We are happy to have you!!!

Good gravy I thought this disappeared. I legit couldn't find it at all until I got a notification about newcomers. -isthatwhyitsaysreopened-

Good gravy I thought this disappeared. I legit couldn't find it at all until I got a notification about newcomers. -isthatwhyitsaysreopened-
Lol yes I figured since we have some extra sleeping pods and everyone already made there characters I might ass well allow for a new wave of newbies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back