• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Superhero School (re opened)

realistic photos or animated art?

• weeb

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • realistic

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • both

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS
latest

Hero Academy is the most prestigious gifted ability schools in the world. There are a total of 15 ability based schools located around the globe, Hero Academy is the only school who can turn you into a Hero. Whether you have worked hard to earn your position, or removed from villainous parents custody, every student has the ability to work with members of the Hero Force in hopes that they too can walk among legends. Hero Academy is not what you expected though. The cliques behaved more like rival gangs, and friendships are forged for survival more than anything else. Some are starting to question if the school intentions are what they say they are, backstabbing and aggression are almost forced amongst the students. If that didn’t raise any red flags the assistant principal is a former villain who was suppose to be locked away for good and the headmaster doesn’t seem to be all the way there. Your characters moral compass will be put to the test as they decide how far they are willing to go to call themselves a hero.

Me and some roleplay friends wanted to do a superhero rp and we want you all to join along! The plot is simple you all were previous students of whatever superpower school located around the world learning how to use your powers. Majority of kids like you grow up to be super soldiers, spies, mercenaries, or agents of some sorts. Very few people have what it takes to be a hero, and you got whatever it is. Hero Academy is just a starting point, competition is stiff and only the elite students are able to go on to being sidekicks to some of the greatest heroes the world has known. You will learn that being a hero takes a lot more than raw power and a cool costume. Hope you all join us in the challenge and fun. This is as much as your rp as it is mine, any ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Flame Demon Flame Demon L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Fantasy - Another superhero rp occ

Last edited:
Cool!

By the way, does everyone get to RP only one character, or can we make more? If more than one character is allowed, what's the character limit?

I didn't really think of a character limit, most ppl only do two. The only regulations involving characters so far is that of the elite class, but ill explain that all when the thread is up.

For those of you who don’t want to make a “I want to save the world” character, there are two slots for the reform students. Pretty much your parents were villains they lost custody by either prision, death or they abandoned you. Let me know if you are interested.

No, I mean if they want to be I guess but it just means that they didn’t work hard to get to the school. Everyone in the school wants to be a hero, they just want to pass to earn there freedom.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000
@Brea The Brave

Yes you can also make a another character.

Also it’s not first come first serve, If you have an idea on your character you can send me a basic outline or summery on him/her. If it fits the role play then I’ll guve you clearance.

So wait, are all the unenthusiastic children-of-villain slots taken now???
No no slots have been filled for either the elite or program. I was simply saying I was only going to allow two for the program kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back