• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Another Story...

i remembered one of the best quotes from the fandom. However, it's not from my character. So i'm just going to paste it here.

Ahhh-ahh! I'm so sorry! You were right! I am not the box of tomatoes fairies at all! It was all lies, lies, LIES! Please don't shoot me! I'm too young to die, and what if I don't die and but am just mortally wounded and forced to lie there in misery in a pool of my own blood?! Please, I'll do anything--well, I mean within reason-- I don't want to diiiiiiie! I mean seriously, I'm a virgin! What do you think they get virgin olive oil? The point is you do not want to shoot a virgin. We're pathetic enough as it is! Please! I apologize for the lying and box thing, I really am a good Italy!"
Italy's "I don't want to die" rant, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Hello everyone.

Here is a hint to my character why for the fun of it.

"Let me make one thing clear! I'm not working as a hero because I want you morons to admire me! I do it 'cause I want to!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Amerikia1126 said:
i have no clue where that's from, so i googled it. no link or anything hidden in this post.
I really searched for a link in your post then-_-. So i guess you found out?

Amerikia1126 said:
i have no clue where that's from, so i googled it. no link or anything hidden in this post.
Bills352 said:
I really searched for a link in your post then
Yeah, I did too... I'M SORRY I DOUBTED YOU, AMERI T.T

Amerikia1126 said:
's alright! there's nothing in this one either.troll :P
I swear I didn't do it again and happen to find the hidden part ^-^ - stop trolling me *grumble grumble grumble*

also. i'm almost done with my cs. just gotta do the history. -_- this is gonna be hard since i've only seen the anime. been meaning to read the manga, but.... i have a list of 5-6 other shows to watch.

Amerikia1126 said:
also. i'm almost done with my cs. just gotta do the history. -_- this is gonna be hard since i've only seen the anime. been meaning to read the manga, but.... i have a list of 5-6 other shows to watch.
I should post mine...its done but you know I think I'm going to wait and see who else pops up ^-^

the background coding in mine is something i struggled to do. . there's also possibly something hiding in that post. back to the history!

okay, now that it's done. i'm not sure if i want to post it.... ahh screw it. nothing can go so wrong it'll cause ww3, will it?

yes, yes it caaan~ what if it all goes horribly wrong? [scoffs] no. it wont. just click post. JUST CLICK POST.

Oh i'm sorry but your punch has nothing on mine!

tumblr_inline_n7e61bRhYd1sptc1c.gif

8d9.gif

LegoLad659 said:
I'm a little bit worried about the strength of these characters xD
Mine only has strength and speed, but hell he has a huge amount of strength and speed!

In the anime mine only used it to:

[]swing a full-grown buffalo as a kid

[]drag a rolls-royce around a jungle for an hour

[]punch aliens into the atmosphere

and apparently in one of the games [they had games!?]:

[]stop a moving car with the heel of his foot

Amerikia1126 said:
In the anime mine only used it to:
[]swing a full-grown buffalo as a kid

[]drag a rolls-royce around a jungle for an hour

[]punch aliens into the atmosphere

and apparently in one of the games [they had games!?]:

[]stop a moving car with the heel of his foot
Mine just uses it to punch stuff. Oh and get to the supermarket whenever they is a discount on!(:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back