• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom another search of mine. (last updated 11.23.17)

Newson

grant me eyes

another search. of mine.
0463a4311a4e721cea4573bdab646b1d.jpg
intro.Hey demons. It's your boy.

Well I won't assume I'm your boy, but I'm a boy. I'm Newson. A 17-year old cisgender male who happens to love writing, video games, films, music, and anything someone could make creatively. Anything creative is so cool. I like to do something creative everyday. That could be writing a short story, playing some music on the few instruments I know, or working on my aesthetic. I'm always being creative, and I hope I can find someone alike. Roleplay-wise, I write a few paragraphs per post, and my introduction posts can range from three to five paragraphs. Dialogue and action posts may not meet my preferred post length because of the nature of said posts, but they still won't be anything less than a paragraph. I like to write about realistic situations in life, and on the opposite end of the spectrum: fantastical adventures into strange lands. I like realistic fiction, yes, but I also like science fiction, fantasy, and the like. No matter what, I like overlaying realism in my roleplays and stories.

I have some stipulations. I already mentioned my preferred post length, and hopefully you can be someone who can match that. I only roleplay original characters if doing something related to a fandom. People roleplaying canon characters is one of my big pet peeves to this site. If we are working on fandom roleplay, I would like someone who knows what they're talking about, and is well-versed in the fandom. I also like to talk to someone outside of the roleplay to get to know them, and to be able to discuss anything smoothly. We may even become friends. If there are any questions you may have, please speak up!

With that out of the way: let's move on.

roleplays.

FANDOMS
(All of these I'm highly intrested in making a roleplay for.)

The Witcher
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls
Tokyo Ghoul
Assassin's Creed
Star Wars

GENRES
(Each genre has different ideas or themes beside them that coincide.)

Realistic Modern (realistic dramas, slice of life, historical, etc.)
Science Fiction (sci-fi horrors, exploration, dystopian.)
Fantasy (dark fantasy (The Witcher inspired), adventures and quests, etc.)
Horror (cults, macabre and taboo, survival, etc.)

Well that's it! The fandoms, genres, and themes that I'm really interested in doing. So be sure to PM me if you're interested in starting a roleplay. To make sure you read everything, tell me your favorite movie in that PM you send me.

Thank you for reading, and I hope there is a roleplay between the two of us in the future!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back