• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Another Search!)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello! I'm Cake, Nacho, CakeofNacho, whatever you'd like.

Yes this is just an alteration on my past post.

But it's better. It's gr8.

Also, if you're interested, you should message me. I generally notice messages more. However, if you can't pm yet, or aren't comfortable with that, I'll still check this thread but probably not as frequently as I should.

So,
If you cannot message me, just send something on the thread and I'll pm you!

Keep in mind
I may need some poking! (I'm a little forgetful at times.)

I am aware of my terrible formatting, I'm sorry if it hurts your brain. c:

P.S. Pink and blue don't mean male or female role. I just liked the colors. They made me happy.

Warnings
I said it before, but I may need some poking! I tend to do this thing where I forget to actually post. I'll write the entire thing, and then just forget to send. I apologize ahead of time. :c

Also if I like you I can be a little talkative.

I'm also sorry.

((Not to say that I don't like you if I don't pester. You get what I mean. I think.))
Me + Requirements

• I prefer to play female, but I can double.

• I will play a male, but it depends on how I'm feeling about it with the plot.

• If I get a billion requests to play male or do one plot I may say no. Sorry! I like balance.

• I'll do FxM, MxM, and FxF. I generally do prefer FxM, but I really don't care enough to stick to one exclusively. Just make sure to talk to me about it before, because I default go for FxM. (Don't want to think FxF and then BAM male characters.)

1. Be active.

This doesn't mean that I need you to message me back instantly every time. Just reply once a week, preferably more. If you'll be gone for a week, please tell me. Otherwise I'll be sad.

2. Communicate

If you're bored, tell me. If you want to discontinue, tell me. I don't want to be avoided and such because you're not entertained. We're partners! Work with me. I won't hurt you. I think.

3. Be Friendly

This one is self explanatory. I don't need you to talk to me like I'm the best thing in the world (even though I might be), but a little conversation is encouraged!

4. Be Detailed

Please please please don't do one liners. It makes me sad. Of course, there may be times that you can't give me more than a paragraph, but that should definitely not be all the time.

Conversation based moments should still be around 200 words with exceptions. There are times where there's not much else to go off of, I understand. At least further the plot with it - don't make me do it on my own!

Otherwise, 500-3000 words (Sorry for the range quq) are good, depending on context.

I've been a little too lenient on these things so include 'flying hotdog' in your message/post if you read up to this.

5. Proper Grammar/Language!

I totally understand that there are moments where everybody messes up spelling, adds an extra comma, whatever. Just try not to let that happen frequently. Especially because I have a pet peeve of people not capitalizing correctly. Or spelling library wrong.

I do mess up too though so it should be cool.

6. Use third person.

Please.

7. Be Creative

This is self explanatory. Just be willing to brainstorm with me. Tell me your opinions.

8. I know I already said this but seriously please be detailed

I'm begging you ;u;

9. Romance Rules!

Please do not jump straight into this for romance plots! Characters need to develop and learn themselves and their feelings /;o;/

10. Mary Sues/Gary Stus!

They make me cringe. They make everybody cringe.

Plots/Pairings

• Double PS

Half of these are altered from the Internet.

*applause* no shame

• Muse A scoots over to make room for Muse B since the rest of the seats on the bus are taken. A minute or two after B sits down, they fall asleep and lean into A's shoulder. A tries to be polite and ignore the stranger sleeping on them, but then Muse B starts to drool on their jacket.

• Muse A is minding their own business, taking the train home after a long day when some jerk suddenly snatches their bag and runs. Muse B sees what’s happening and springs into hero mode, rushing off the train to grab the thief on the platform. When the train doors close, Muse B rushes to catch it at the next stop and reunites a super-impressed A with their stolen bag.

• Muse A and B have been having a street art battle over the past few weeks on the side of this building downtown, and Muse A was about to go spray over what B painted last but it's too good to cover.

• Muse A falls out of a tree. Literally the starter. Okay, moving on.

• Muse A and Muse B started racing up the three flights of stairs to class for some reason and can’t stop.

• Muse A is running late to school and Muse B hits them with their motorcycle, speeding as they're also late. Muse A denies going to the hospital due to a test and asks for a ride instead.

• Muse A is a waiter. Muse B was set up on a crappy blind date where Muse A works.

• Muse A just moved into an apartment/dorm nearby Muse B. It's late, and Muse B goes to ask A for directions. They pepper spray B thinking they're a stalker.

Plot through Images!

These are not fully formed, but I have some ideas. Even so, I would like someone to brainstorm with me!

Similar to basing a roleplay after songs, I would like to use pictures to base plots off of.

All images belong to b1nd1 on deviant art, if you'd like you know.

With these, I'd prefer to play a female role, but I'm also willing to talk about it.

ripped_wings_by_b1nd1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back