• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Another RP search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Dystopian
  6. Multiverse
  7. Mystery
  8. Pokemon
  9. Star Wars
  10. Super Powers
  11. Supernatural
  12. Zombies
  13. Warrior Cats

Azymondias

Azymondias's RP Search
1x1 an Group RPs

Pronouns: They/Them

Years of rp experience: About 12-14 years

Writing style: I try to do paragraphs but if you give me nothing to work with then my replies will be shorter.

Timezone: CST

Ghost policy: If your wanting to leave just say so I'm very chill and will be okay if you say things don't work out.

Other: If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

I do have a full time job, I work between 40-45 hours a week, and often forget to check RPN on my breaks (I'm mostly a discord user lol) I will RP with minors as long as threads remain PG-13. I will also do mature threads and I'm ok with most kinks, pm me for more info on that as I don't wanna delve too deep on that topic in a public thread.

Last edited:

Lonerfemale

One Thousand Club
Boop
I'm interested but would you be ok if your partner did short and sweet replies especially if English wasn't the strong suit for her or him in school and they are autistic?

Azymondias

All of the above is fine. As long as you give me something to work with each post ☺️
Boop
I'm interested but would you be ok if your partner did short and sweet replies especially if English wasn't the strong suit for her or him in school and they are autistic?

Lonerfemale

One Thousand Club
My short and sweet are more like one to maybe three lines mostly but if i do a starter then its a bit longer
Would that be ok for you?

Azymondias

My short and sweet are more like one to maybe three lines mostly but if i do a starter then its a bit longer

Oh sorry, then no; as unfortunately I'll most likely get frustrated quickly. I did put in my rules that Id need something to work with each reply.

lost.signal

𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦...
i'd be interested in a httyd plot! i usually write 4-5+ paragraphs per reply if that's alright? and i'd be interested in writing an oc! i don't mind if the pairing is cc x oc or oc x oc! i can also totally send my discord if you'd like to communicate ooc on there, only if you're comfortable with that!

Azymondias

i'd be interested in a httyd plot! i usually write 4-5+ paragraphs per reply if that's alright? and i'd be interested in writing an oc! i don't mind if the pairing is cc x oc or oc x oc! i can also totally send my discord if you'd like to communicate ooc on there, only if you're comfortable with that!
Sure! Add me on discord? I'll pm you my tag. I'm at work for a few more hours.

Either a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon or a Kingdom Hearts roleplay would be fun! Keep in mind that I haven't played the games and that my only knowledge of the franchise is through YouTube and research from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, but I would definitely love to try out a Kingdom Hearts RP. :D

Azymondias

If it's alright I'm leaning towards Pokemon mystery dungeon myself cause Im getting loads of requests for kh in my pms 😂

mdebourg

hm, the 2nd pmd plot sounds good out of the premade ones. of course i would also like to hear any others you may have had in mind (that werent listed)

Silverwings

Perpetually Confused
Supporter
Hi, I can do longer replies though they take me a little longer to do, but I'd be more than happy to rp with you. What time frame are you usually on, just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread