• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Another Person looking for someone to rp with.

Hello there if you may not have noticed I am new here, and since it is been awhile since I have rped. That however is only a tiny problem really compared to my shyness and being awkward around new people, so that is a thing. I don't have any rules or something like that, and I am open for pretty much anything. Now as I said that I do have some comfort zones genres which are realist/modern, slice of life, and fantasy.

Well I can offer you a Little something if you are interested.

I am testing around my Fantasy crossroads rules and if you are gamed, we can attempt a little dungeon crawl(for now 1 mission, if it goes better more.), which if were good and active could finish by the end of the session(now).

Alright that sounds like a pretty alright plan to me.

Sorry it is taking me a long time to create my character, I am just confused about the stats because I have never done that type of thing before. So again sorry for taking long on creating my character.

No prob, but have mind I am going to go to bed after a few a hour so we are going to do it tomorow, and see there is another person who wishing to join you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back