• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Partner Search

elizabethanncooper

The Patron Saint of Lost Causes
Hey! I’m Elle! A lot of my role plays are super dry right now so I’m looking to add a few more into the rotation. While I love almost all roleplays I’m really looking for something romance based right now. I prefer to play female but I’m open to doubling if you really want to play female too. I’m also open to any pairing, the only thing I will NOT play is a transgender character. As a cis woman I don’t feel I have the necessary knowledge or the appropriate voice to do so.
For my potential storylines I will put the muse I’d prefer to play in parenthesis, but I can play either if one really calls to you.

What I’m looking for in a partner:
🍒Literate to Advanced Lit - I prefer someone who can preferably match length or at least 3 paragraphs a turn.
🍒 Good grammar - I’m not crazy about this, I just need to be able to understand what you’re saying.
🍒Third Person - Past narration

Possible Storylines:
🍒 Muse A and Muse B have been friends since high school and are now both adults. Muse A is a rowdy character, selfish, a player. Muse B is a hopeless romantic, introverted, generous. Muse B needs a place to stay after an incident and Muse A is her only option. (Muse A)
🍒 Muses both go to the same college. Muse A is your typical gritty character, running in the wrong circles and getting into trouble. They have an explosive temper and plenty of bad habits. Muse B does everything to keep their nose clean. They meet and end up falling for each other. (Muse B)
🍒 Historical - Muse A and Muse B fall in love and have to keep it a secret. Potentially taboo if it’s F/F. Lots of sneaking around and love letters and all that good stuff.
🍒Muse A makes up a story about a fake SO to keep their family off their backs about relationships. Their family buys them two plane tickets home for the holidays and in a panic, Muse A begs a coworker, Muse B, to play the part for the family. They end up falling for each other for real.

I’m also up for hearing any plot ideas you might have as well! Let me know if you’re interested in creating a story together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back