• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Hey, how are ya'? I'm just a guy who watches from the shadows, but just got bored. I'm not all too good with intros, so let's cut to the chase.

About me
-Just a lazy 16 y/o (with possible, but unseeable potential. Probably.)
-Friendly neigborhood geek by day, diehard gamer by night... or anytime, really...
-Pretty literate, but will mostly type two sentences at least. I dunno, it's a habit.
-I'm pretty chill and understanding. If you want something in the RP, tell me and I'll either approve or disapprove. Though, I'll most likely approve, but it really depends.

That's all I can think of for now. Any questions about me, just ask! Anyway, the RP lists!

• Pokémon (Cannon characters and OCs welcome... and I already have a plot in mind.)
  • Two-Person-Guild (RPG.)
  • Tour the world (Romance) *I'm alright with romance as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I prefer MxF, but I can also do FxF too!
  • Vampire x Human (Romance)
  • RWBY V1-3 (Cannon Characters and OCs welcome!)
Or, If you have an RP of your own you'd like to do, let me know! I'd prefer to do my own, but hey, everyone needs to get out of their comfort zone at some point. Anyway, if you have any questions, ask me and I'll respond at some point. I won't always respond immediately, which means I'm busy gaming or something like that. But don't worry, I'll ALWAYS respond at least once a day. If you're cool with that, DM me so we can get started!

Hello! The two person guild and the world tour ideas both sound interesting to me.

Im interested in a pokemon rp, and wondering what your plot is. Care to elaborate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back