• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Vhs Glitch GIF

Howdy! I'm Dizzy (Or Worm if you'd like!)
_-|*|-_
I'm looking to find a friend or two to have a little fun!

I'd like to note I am not the most reliable when it comes to replies, I will try to get one out at the very, very least once a week. Furthermore, Ghost friendly! I understand, but a note before leaving would be nice!
I prefer Third Person POV, though I wouldn't mind trying a different POV. And I'll go ahead and say, I prefer MxM or MxNB or NBxNB (I am not comfortable with FxF or FxM, I am sorry). I do prefer OC x OC however, there might be a little wiggle room here. If I haven't scared you off yet, then we can move onto more boring stuff!

My preferences:

-Third POV, though I wouldn't mind trying something new!
-MxM, MxNB, NBxNB (I am not very comfortable with FxF or FxM, although I'd prefer FxF or MxF)
-OCxOC is my main go to, however there is some wiggle room depending how I'm feeling

What I'm looking for in a RP partner:

-2 or more paragraphs please? I would like something to go off of, and yes there are instances where going below 2 paragraphs will happen
-Detail! I don't need to know every single little detail, but a general picture is nice!
-Communication!! It's nice to chat! But plotting is very important to me, so please!!
-Age really isn't a problem for me, so you're good on that
-Once a week at the bare minimum! I'll try my best so I hope you will too!
-Respect my preferences! Please!!

Extra info:

-As far as I know, I have no triggers!
-I love including my interests in plots, so if you do too then please say! I'd love to hear them and we can figure out how to incorporate it in!

(If you've read all of this, if you PM me or comment add your favorite color/favorite song in your message!)

And moving on...​

• Here's a list of Fandoms/Genres in case that's what you're into!
    (I can make up characters on the spot if needed!)
    Bold = Currently interested in, does not mean craving
    Italic = Needs catching up/Revisiting

Stranger Things (All 4 Seasons watched)
    -Harry Potter/Fantastic Beats
    -Undertale
    -FNaF

-Marvel (MCU)
    -Some animes (Black Butler, Haikyu, Kakegurui, etc.)
    -Fantasy
    -Supernatural

-Medieval
    -Action/Adventure
    -Apocalypse
    -The Purge
    -Creepypasta
    -Warrior Cats
    -Wings of Fire (WoF)

-The concept of Voltron or Star Wars (I do have knowledge of both though!)
    -Our Flag Means Death (OFMD)
    -Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (ROTTMNT)
    If you'll just ask for anything else, I will get back to you!

I apologize if I got anything incorrect or I sound rude in any way. I'll answer any questions you have, and I would love to hear your ideas!
Happy Roleplaying!
(Look down to the bumps for new information)

Last edited:
looney tunes GIF

Updates:
This will be continuously open, and changes have been made. Including the character list has been removed, but if you're looking for someone to match one of your characters, and you have read through everything and know I'd be comfortable with it and all of that, do tell me and I'll try to get back to you soon!

Please note what I'm comfortable with, and read through all of the paragraph above the rules and the rules. Thank you!

Interested in:
I'd like to do something that involves the King of the Highschool and The Freak/King Loser (Senior year, just before Summer and graduation?)

Something with Fairies!

Looney Tunes Cartoon GIF

Updates:
Same as yesterday!

(Please note what I'm comfortable with, and read through all of the paragraph above the rules and the rules. Thank you!)

Interested in:
I'd like to do something that involves the King of the Highschool and The Freak/Loser (Senior year, just before Summer and graduation?)

Something with Fairies or Magical creatures?

I don't have any ideas for this, but an 80s romance?

hungry wile e coyote GIF

Updates:
Same as yesterday, thought this will be the last bump for a little bit. This will still be open, however!

(Please read what I'm comfortable with, and read through all of the paragraph above the rules and the rules. Thank you!)

Interested in:

I don't have any ideas for this, but an 80s romance?

- - -

Please do share any ideas you have if you're interested! Reply to this thread or PM me. (Do note the replies here will be deleted after a certain point to keep it more neat)

busy daffy duck GIF

Updates: I'm back with an idea I really like! (Check plot 3) I won't be updating again for a bit, but this will remain open as always

Interested In:

An 80s romance (No ideas for plot yet)

Plot 3!

- - -

I'm open to ideas as well! Reply to this thread or PM me. (Do note the replies here will be deleted after a certain point to keep it more neat)

happy bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Updates: I'm back with another new plot (Check plot 4) I might not be giving bumps for a lil while more, but this as always is open

Interested In:

Plot 3 and 4

- - -

I'm open to ideas as well! Reply to this thread or PM me. (Do note the replies here will be deleted after a certain point to keep it more neat)

Last edited:
bored wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Updates: In general the IC has been updated, small ones though. Once more, this could be the last bump for a few days but as always it's still open

Interested In:

Plot 1, 3, and 4

- - -

Looney Tunes Cartoon GIF

Updates: In general the IC has been updated. Once more, this could be the last bump for a few days but as always it's still open

Interested In:

Plot 1, 3, and 4

- - -

tom and jerry fish GIF

Updates: Small bump! Little updates to interests

Interested In:

Plot 1, 3, and 4

And, of course, anything in bold on the interest tab

- - -

Dance Skeleton GIF

It's officially Spooky Month!

Updates: Small bump! Little updates to interests

Interested In:

Plot 1, 2, and 3!

And, of course, the interest tab!

- - -

Art Pink GIF by dualvoidanima

Updates: I'm back with another bump! Changes to full IC!

Interested In:

Something to do with witches!!

Plot 1 (2 has to do with witches)

- - -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back