• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another (no so) generic fantasy high school

should the school be a day school or bording school

• Total voters

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
Soo iv seen a lot of fantasy high school rps... heck I’ve been in a lot too. And well I wanted to try my hand at it However iv noticed they always seem to die super quickly. Since as soon as they get to a class scene the things just die maybe because there is no real plot? so iv got a few ideas to maybe keep this one not as generic.

1. have it be a day school.

2. skip most classes to avoid the deadly curse of those things

3. the classes that we do rp will be practical stuff for adventuring and shit plus have multiple activities so charatures dont all have to do the same thing and leave the thing open ended enough people can have fun

4. Have some sort of threat or mystery for the students to look into/ deal with, because let’s be real here... just going form class to class without any real plot... isn’t going to keep interest for that long am I right?

soo with that out of the way the basic idea iv got so far is:

Nizerac is one of the many schools for adventures/beast hunters, while the world is about 1980 level of tech there are many portal to other places still untapped and untamed riches and fame await as well as creatures that leave these portals needed brave beast hunters... to be animal control on steroids.

Nizerac is a school that teaches these skills state of the art magitek allows it to simulate portal environments within safe conditions to teach about how to deal with these places... although it’s said something ancient stalks the halls ...you will be playing as these years freshman class. monstrous species and humans all welcome to its halls

ok that’s about it If you have any questions please as me if not well im glad you where interested

Last edited:
I kinda like this description XD
Question,

What do you mean by this?
well basically my dude i needed to work out why there would still be adventures and the like

so basically these portals open up to pocket dimensions that seem to contain your usually generic fantasy setting mostly they either A) open up and spit out a some beast or B) open up to near some old temple or dungeon.

I've had the opposite experience. Bringing the characters' home lives into the mix usually spices things up from what I've seen, but you do you.
but do people actually bring that stuff up? it kinda reduces interaction time too..... if you think about it.. sure they can go home.. but like that means we have cut out the after class sence possibility? restricting free interaction time to like lunches,

and the type of boarding school i was considering what the one where you go home on the weekend..

but do people actually bring that stuff up? it kinda reduces interaction time too..... if you think about it.. sure they can go home.. but like that means we have cut out the after class sence possibility? restricting free interaction time to like lunches,

and the type of boarding school i was considering what the one where you go home on the weekend..
Usually, the characters break off into friend groups and go hang out at smoothie bars and stuff instead of going straight home. because theyre fictional schools where the homework load is light enough to have time for social interaction

I didn't know that going home on weekends was a thing at boarding schools, but again, you're not obliged to do what you don't want to.

Usually, the characters break off into friend groups and go hang out at smoothie bars and stuff instead of going straight home. because theyre fictional schools where the homework load is light enough to have time for social interaction

I didn't know that going home on weekends was a thing at boarding schools, but again, you're not obliged to do what you don't want to.
you know that is actually a good point god idk what i should do ill add a vote

The longest living school RP I've joined was... honestly, I don't remember whether it's dorm or free day. But yeah, most supernatural school RPs has dormitory, probably because Hero Aca, Harry Potter and RWBY's popularity. Since it seems non-human is pretty accepted here I think it can be interesting to see them in their everyday social life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back