• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Medieval Fantasy Romance Looking for a Partner

RedPoppy

Snips, Snails, and Puppydog Tails
I want something Medieval and Magicky, with some romance dancing along the plotlines. DnD like and all that, but without the dice this time.

So, my character, Scorpynn Del a Njara, was born to a noble family that resides at the very edges of the Kingdom. A island providence that includes a high cold desert that slopes into seaside cliffs. Scorpynn's mother, Lady Larlaotha Del a Njara, is the King's secondborn, his only daughter. This makes Scorpynn Tertiary Heir, after his Uncle, Prince Mars, and Cousin, Prince Landon. Though no one is particularly happy about this because it is the Kingdom's worst kept secret that Scorpynn is a bastard dragonborn. Lady Larloatha's husband, Lord Dynn, is obviously not Scorpynn's father.

Scorpynn grew up loving books and Magic and was always in his Manor's Library. He also had a large family. Six siblings, all younger sisters, all true parentage to Lord Dynn. As a result he wasn't treated well by Lord Dynn. As soon as Scorpynn turned sixteen he ran away from home and got a job working as a deckhand on a boat to earn his away across the straight into the mainland of the Kingdom.

Once there he settled in the coastal capital city of Roarrora and got an Apprenticeship at a small Apothecary. After a few years he worked his away up to knowing everything his Master could teach him. So he left again, becoming a traveling healer of sorts as he wanders around the Kingdom searching knowledge and excitement.

The only problem is that the Kingdom is on the brink of a Civil War and two assign attempts later and Scorpynn is the only Heir and the whole Kingdom is looking for him.

That's were I was thinking of starting. Feel free to play whoever you want, we're all here for fun. I ask for about a 4 paragraph or so average.

HMU if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back