• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another hunt [ ignore prefix]

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me
Hello Everyone,Acethekidd here. But you all can call me Ace. Besides drawing and playing games,i like to RP as well! i can do anything from three sentences to a paragraph[depending on what i can think of]. I will RP with anyone,doesn't matter if your good or bad~ i just like to RP with new people~ Im sorry if i tend to reply slow. I often play games online with friends or get distracted by alot of things

What to expect from me

- i mainly do Mx F , but I'm willing to do M xM
-I love Drama and Action in the RP. Boring rps will make me lose interest.
-I normally like to use OCs/Fcs with Fandom type rp. But i will rp Canon -
I won't rp OC X Canon. im very sorry
- M X F canon only
- Count on me to make our RP fun! <3
- Thread, pm, or Skype is fine with me
-my grammar isn't the best, me sorry
- I can do at least a paragraph. Three lines min
-I can do Males and Females. I mainly do males~
-I'm on my phone alot
-everything would be Anime based

What I'm Interested in - Romance
- Drama - Action/adventure - Supernatural/ fantasy begins -Disney related/ Fairy Tail Creatures related - Zodiacrelated
-Greek Mythology related -Anthros -Some Movies(ask me) -One Piece - Digimon -Pokemon(PMD,trainers,and gijinkas) - Vampire Knight - Soul Eater -Fairy Tail - MLP/ Equestria Girls -Blue Exorcist - Devil is a Part Timer -Princess Jellyfish -rasrio + vampire -Attack on titan -Hellsing ultimate -Space dandy -Tokyo ghoul -FMA -One Punch man -Seven deadly sins -The lion king -
Charlotte or teens with powers -supernatural the tv show - assassination classroom [ I've only seem season one ] -beyond the boundary - Show By Rock

What I'm not interested in
-normal life stuff [ to dull] -undertale -
Youtubers
-Normal animals
- Zombies -any fandoms I didn't list

Current ideas and carvings
[Feel free to share ideas! ] Teacher x Student [ FxM]
He's the king of all vampire, well once king. His throne was taken by him from a sibling ages ago. After roaming the world for many years, he decided to become a teacher at an highschool. The fromer king runs spots a troubled girl [junior or senior ]. He decides to help her grades and personal issues. Eventually, the two become very close [ Romance, Action, Drama, supernatural]

Princess x Rouge/ Thief [ F x M]
[A medieval fantasy rp. Roles can be switch ]
She's a princess that's always stuck in the castle thanks to her strict father. One night, a rouge breaks inside the castle to steal it's riches, however he encounters the princess who chats with him for a while and begs him to show her the world. The rouge wasn't sure at first, but he agrees. Together, the two of them explore the open world, discover new things, and unlock mysteries. They are in a adventure of a life time
[Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance]

Demon apocalypse [ M x F ]
The world is ruled by demons after mankind has lost the war a few years ago. Everything is ruined and Lucifer's rules are law. No human dares to fight back. I'm fact, they are captured as slaves or hide in the shadows. Two humans decide to fight back. How will they mange free the world from the demon grasp?
[Dark, tragedy, action, adventure, Drama, possible romance ]

Vampire X Human [F X M]
He's a guy in highschool, but isn't the most popular guy in school. One day he meets a beautiful girl who is new to school and little did he know, this girl took interest in him. Also, he didn't know that she was the daughter of a powerful vampire. The girl tells her father about him and the father decided that he'll be her new bride. How will this year go? There is no telling, but this poor boy is in for the time of his life [ Romance, Drama, action, comedy ]

Anthro x Human [M x F or M xM]

Blue Exorcist

Rin X Sheimi
Oc x oc [ M X F]

Digimon
Kari X Tk [ small plot in mind]
Oc x oc[ M x F]

League of legends
Xayah x Rakan

Pokemon
Gijinka x Gijinka [M x F or M xM]
Gijinka x Human/ trainer [ M x F or MxM]
Trainer x Trainer [M x F ]

Gizaira Gizaira Hiya! We can do that~ which role do you want and where do you wanna rp?

tmoney23 tmoney23 same as above. Who would you like to rp and where do wanna rp? I'm so glad some one is finally willing to do this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back