• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Equestrian Group RP

Dublin.By.Dawn

So I’m craving yet another old classic. The equestrian academy type RP, but with a small group, because the big ones fall apart.
Would there be any interest? It would English and western riding, maybe a team about to go to some international worlds show on different levels, so they train together, travel to shows together, probably fall in and out of relationships and all the good drama.

my main character would be a little gay (translation: a lot gay), does eventing, and volunteers as Guinea pig for every new horse because he’s a bit of an adrenaline junkie but won’t admit it.
also has matching polo wraps, shirts, and saddle pads in every color, with and without glitter, and is sad that he is too tall for ponies (he’s 6’9, it’s ridiculous to even picture this boy on anything less than 17 hands).
The other character rides western, trains problem horses, is barn manager. He would rather train than compete, but he has some damn nice horses when he does.

Really this is an excuse to create all my dream horses and live vicariously through my male characters because I work in hell and can’t compete much anymore because of it 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back