• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
snowynsketch.pngSleipnirMentions:
Tags:
Snowyn had watched the scene for little more than a few moments before opting to follow Blaise. She worried for him, and wanted to make sure that no, he didn't in fact go find a bridge. But of course, she had no such fears to worry over -- he went to find his horse instead. Snowyn followed him fairly closely, and noticed immediately how short of breath he was. She sighed as she approached, shaking her head as she did. "Blaise, I've told you so many times, if you keep binding like that..." she trailed off. How many times had she told him? It wasn't going to help. He was just too stubborn to stop using bandages... Unless she could come up with another option for him... Hm. Maybe. But she only took a mental note and made no attempt to address that just yet. "Something bothering you?"

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (snowyn)
Blaise Continued to pet his horse, the last living thing he had of his old world. He sighed as he heard Snowyn talk to him.
"I'm fine, Snowyn. I've told you that everytime you ask. It ain't changin'"
He paused a moment, taking out a brush to brush away some of the dirt covering his horse.
"... Ya know, I've always believed in aliens. Saw a UFO back in my world a few times. Nobody believed me 'cause I had gotten into the moonshine, but this? All this? Really proves I was right." Another sigh and Blaise's arms fell down to his sides in defeat. "... jus' missin' my family is all. My wife, my kid, hell, even Sean and Corn. Never thought I'd miss 'em but I do."

ROBO_Head
You have received a new message!
Examining...
No virus level detected. Opening message...
Yes, I would like that. At least until the Nanites in my suit heal up my lungs and voice-box. Thanks.

Responding:
"This unit will become your voice. Just send this unit a message that specifies you would like it spoken, and then this unit will relay it."

Sending...
Sent!

ROBO_Head Unit 02 preparing prototype protocols...
Authenticating...
Searching proper voice box...
Pulling up VM...
Complete!

ROBO_Head 01 OS download successful.
Inserting extra protocols to main OS...
Complete!
Open Sources: ROBO_Head Unit 02; ROBO_Head Unit 01

This unit is now ready to translate.

Mentions: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (Alcatraz/Nanosuit 2.0)​

Sans continues eating spaghetti and watching tv when papyrus suddenly gets up, “SITTING AND EATING SPAGHETTI IS FUN, I SHOULD SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!”

sans wipes his mouth on his sleeve, “that would be kinda hard with just the plate, wouldn't it?”

papyrus thinks for a second before grabbing the pan from sans, “YOU’RE RIGHT, SANS! I NEED TO MAKE MORE SPAGHETTI SO I CAN SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!”, he dumps out the rest of the pan of spaghetti onto the plate and hands it to sans, “YOU CAN HAVE THIS! I ONLY NEED THE FRESHEST SPAGHETTI FOR THE PUBLIC!” He rinses out the pan and starts making more spaghetti noodles

“remember what I said about mixing the sauce and noodles after you cook them”

“RIGHT!”, he grabs a separate pan for the sauce, “YOU HAVE GOOD EYES, BROTHER!”, he starts shaking some pre grated parmesan into the noodles.

“it’s probably a good idea to do that after its been plated, the water may get rid of some of the flavor”.

“RIGHT!”

After about 15 minutes of that the noodles and sauce are finished cooking. Papyrus makes a sign titled “FREE SPAGETTY” and walks outside, “SANS? DID YOU MOVE THE HOUSE AGAIN?”

“yep”

“OK...”, Papyrus sets up a stand by the house and hangs the sign above. He starts plating the spaghetti, “NO PAPER PLATES OR PLASTIC CUTLERY FOR MY GUESTS, ONLY THE REALD DEAL!”

“you’re so cool bro”

“THANK YOU!”, Papyrus waits patiently behind his stand for someone to come by.

ROBO_Head
Battery Remaining: 38%

ROBO checks one last time to look and make sure everyone was done with their introductions. Aside from the darker robot. He remembers the skeleton that he met. He decides to wander and find where he went.
"This unit will begin to explore the nearby area. Please let me know if anyone needs anything."
He starts working around the corner that Sans turned, he mechanical parts whirring as they moved, and clanking as they hit the floor. He wasn't the fastest machine on the planet, but he wasn't slow by any means. He seemed to be able to walk like any normal human being, just with extra sound effects. The person who created this robot must have really fine tuned his movement properties. He eventually sees a small town nearby and enters it. The first thing that caught his eye was a house with about a 3 inch snow layer on the roof. How peculiar. Inside he could hear the sounds of not only Sans, but a second unknown being. Outside he reads the sign.
Scanning text...
Complete.
Language: Unknown, decoded with English alphabet
Conclusion: Typo created by other being offering "Free Spaghetti".
Spaghetti: Italian pasta dish featuring long string like noodles with a tomato sauce on top. Famously topped with meatballs
This unit is unable to taste or eat, but would like to communicate with the chef.

ROBO walks to the porch and knocks on the door.
"Hello. This unit has come to see Sans and the chef of the 'free spaghetti.' May this unit enter?"
@ Anyone at the main town or viewing it AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Papyrus steps from behind the stand and waves at the robot, “HELLO MY GOOD FELLOW! ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANY SPAGHETTI?”

Sans just kinda stands there with his hands in his pockets, “that’s our house. You can enter if you want but we arent exactly inside at the moment”.

ROBO_Head
Battery Remaining: 37%
ROBO turns to see another snow caked hut, where two skeletons are standing.
"Ah. My apologies."
He steps out of the porch and and walks to the taller and more... energetic skeleton.
"Hello. This unit is named ROBO_Head. This unit has already met your accomplice over there, but this unit has not met you yet."
The robot scans the larger pile of bones.
Scanning entity...
Identification Complete.
Results: Unknown Skeletal being
Life-force: Unclear
Friendliness: High. Seems to enjoy meeting newcomers.
This action took 1% battery... 36% remains

He then inquires about the "SPAGETTY"
"This unit would love to try your dish, but due to being fully robotic, this unit is unable to consume food. Although, this dish seems specialized to your profession. Is there any extra ingredients or techniques used in this pasta?"
He seems to be completely serious and friendly about the pasta. It might be a good thing that ROBO doesn't know how it actually tastes.

Mentions: AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Arthur Morgan •••

Dutch, where did you...
Arthur's eyes snapped open reminding him once more that he was no longer with his gang or even in his own time. Well, what ever that meant. Arthur could read and write, he was by no means a stupid man but even this left his head spinning.
Portals, caracatures, new worlds, aliens... Maybe there where just ghosts in his blood making him have strange dreams. He could have hit his head and was in some sorta of deep sleep. He knew that none of that was real. He somehow got pulled in while doing a train job. A train job that got messed up by another gang. Now he was here, or a vision of him, and he wasn't with his gang. At least they still had Charles, John and Javier, that way he knew they wouldn't go hungry.
He sat up straighter and held Baltazar's reigns a little tighter as the Nokota took him closer to the town. He saw two metal computations and those two bone people. This had to be some sort of messed up dream. As he got closer he petted the side of his horses neck. "Woah boy, slow down now." When he slowed enough Arthur slipped off his saddle and hitched him to the closest stable thing before heading in the direction of the bone brothers and nodding. "Seems things are picking up 'round here." He looked out at the scene before them with an amused look on his face.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Snowynfancy.pngSnowyn TrevellyanMentions: Blaise, Wyld Fyre
Tags: Contemplation and nostalgia, and what might come in the future.
Snowyn nodded along as Blaise spoke, watching him with his horse as she stood back patiently. It all made sense to her, and she had to admit, she wasn't quite sure what she could have expected. After all, he was right: It was the same every time she asked. Didn't stop her from worrying, though. She constantly had that fear in the back of her mind, that this could be the day he did something terrible -- but she tried not to dwell on it too much. After all, he had more to say, about aliens and moonshine and missing home. She understood all that perfectly and, again, nodded. "There are strange things out there, aren't there?" she agreed quietly. "I'd never thought twice, really, about what might lay beyond my world, my... reality. All the things that made the world seem real. Perhaps, had I the time to stop and consider it, I'd have thought beyond the veil, and my world, and the world of dreams beyond. Perhaps I'd have even agreed with you."

She stopped then to think, resting one elbow on the fence and her chin in her hand. "As for home.... I agree. Me too," she told him, glancing at him. "I wonder every day what's happening at home. Whether or not my home has been discovered by the templars, whether or not everyone is well. If others have gotten away. All of it. It's uncomfortable, not knowing, isn't it? Maybe some day we'll figure out how to get home."

N.png"Near"Mentions: Sans and Papyrus; Arthur Morgan; ROBO_head
Tags: Nervous. Curious. Perhaps one plate of spaghetti won't cause any harm.
It was a lot of work, but he'd come up with some interesting details he'd go over later. For now, he'd been out so long alone that Near found himself both tired and hungry, and neither were states that he found particularly conducive to work. Therefore, he deleted his histories on the three computers he'd occupied, he carefully closed the notebook he'd been spending his afternoon scribbling information down in. In it, he thought, were some very interesting findings, but he wasn't ready to share it just yet. There could be more he needed to analyze and learn before he decided who he could even bring these concerns of his to.

As he walked, he considered this. Some time ago, all the news on him and the others had simply ceased. In fact, it felt as if nothing he could find had been updated, even when it should have been. But what did that amount to? The puzzle pieces were at his feet, he just knew it. But it was still dark. He was drawn out of his thoughts, though, as his dark eyes trailed across the street to some little gathering just across the road. Near stopped and stood in the sidewalk to watch.
FREE SPAGETTY.
Hm. Someone couldn't spell. It wasn't that tough a word. All the same, Near dismissed that and simply looked on in contemplation with his notebook pressed against his chest like some precious toy or stuffed bear. A robot, a cowboy, and two skeletons. Only a short time ago, such a scene would seem absurd. Now, it only seemed mundane. ...He was hungry. If Snowyn and Blaise weren't back when he got home, Near knew he'd be left staring blankly into a fridge or cabinet, unable to make sense of the ingredients in front of him. He looked away for a moment, then sighed, shook his head, and started across the street. He took to staring at his feet and absently began twirling a lock of loose white hair with one hand and eyes fixed firmly on the pavement below him. You'll only take a plate and go, he reminded himself. You won't have to talk to anyone. It'll be okay.

Leo.pngLeo DiMaggioMentions:
Tags: In the Wings
---

Papyrus looked pleased at the interest in his cooking, “WHY YES! I DID DO THINGS QUITE DIFFERENT THIS TIME! I WILL ADMIT, MY BROTHER, SANS ACTUALLY ACTED AS A SOUX CHEF THIS TIME AROUND. GIVING ME TIPS AND HELPING WITH THE SEASONING. IT WAS QUITE NICE OF HIM!”

sans adds, “there’s also something fundamentally different with this food than regular food in this universe. We always need to explain it so people don't freak out when they eat it.”

He pauses, “Food made by monsters of our universe gains a different structure. Its kinda like its been infused with magic in a way. When someone with a soul attempts to eat it, even if they dont have a mouth, it turns back into magic dust and just kinda gets absorbed by the soul instantly. Aka it doesnt go through your digestive track.”

he thinks for a second, “now, i dont know how common it is in your universe for machines to have souls, but if you have one it is likely that you can eat it. We actually knew a robot with a soul back home who had his own restaurant chain.”

Note: because of sans’es tips in the kitchen, the spaghetti tastes normal. It probably wont make your character gag unless they dont like tomato.

Screenshot_67.png
Blaise WilderMentions: Sleipnir Sleipnir (snowyn, mentions near)
"I sure hope so..." Blaise sighed, putting the brush away before climbing onto the horse's back. "Thinkin' about it, my wife's probably dead. If that other gang didn't kill her she'd run herself into the ground trying to find me."
He then turned Wyld Fyre around, trotting in a small circle before jumping over the fence and halting a few feet away. He looked back at snowyn and held a hand out to her to help her onto the horse behind him. "I know you'll get mad if I run off without ya. How 'bout we go for a ride then head back home? Near's probably hungry."

Last edited:
ROBO_Head
You have received a new message!
Examining...
No virus level detected. Opening message...
Yes, I would like that. At least until the Nanites in my suit heal up my lungs and voice-box. Thanks.

Responding:
"This unit will become your voice. Just send this unit a message that specifies you would like it spoken, and then this unit will relay it."

Sending...
Sent!

ROBO_Head Unit 02 preparing prototype protocols...
Authenticating...
Searching proper voice box...
Pulling up VM...
Complete!

ROBO_Head 01 OS download successful.
Inserting extra protocols to main OS...
Complete!
Open Sources: ROBO_Head Unit 02; ROBO_Head Unit 01

This unit is now ready to translate.

Mentions: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (Alcatraz/Nanosuit 2.0)​

1478427853_tumblr_m1coucy9pE1rs58o2o1_500.gif
Nanosuit 2.0

Alcatraz received another message as well. He decided to take a look at it;

[Encrypted Message Found. Recovering...]
[Message now Readable.]

This unit will become your voice. Just send this unit a message that specifies you would like it spoken, and then this unit will relay it.

[Received Message.]

"Will do. Alcatraz, Out."
[Sending New Message...Message Sent!]

Alcatraz made his way back to the main part of town, and decided to just sit down and relax. What happens If he left? What's outside the town? What's the government hiding? All these questions raced through his head as he watched others pass by and such. He sat up when he thought of going back into one of the portals. Going through one of those things again would shut-off his suit due to a Magnetic-EMP-Like field. Maybe he would leave the town, See what's past the walls and such. Hell, maybe he would be able to actually eat again and tell someone his real name.

{Free for Interaction}

Attachments

• 1492961106_giphy (3).gif
    1492961106_giphy (3).gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
“NYEH HEH HEH”, Papyrus says for seemingly no reason. In reality he was thinking of Mettaton’s first attempt of eating in front of him, “METTATON WAS SUCH AN ENTERTAINING FELLOW. SOMETIMES I WISH HIS SHOW WAS ON HERE!”. He looks around and notices near, he could see Near twittling with his hair and eyeing the ground, “WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAGHETTI? IT IS FINELY CRAFTED BY I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!”
Sleipnir Sleipnir

ROBO_Head
Battery Remaining: 36%

ROBO uses the information gathered and makes a log out of it.
Entity Name: Papyrus
Title: The Great
Relations: Brothers with Sans
Enjoys: Friends, brother, cooking, spaghetti
Dislikes: Unknown
Catchphrase: "NYEH HEH HEH"
SOUL: Robots typically without, a SOUL is a magically formulated spirit that seems to have special properties. Unknown to home.
This action took 1% battery... 35% Remains
ROBO seems confused at first. A soul? He has heard of old religions that were focused around this, but not from what the shorter skeleton had just explained. It was especially confusing considering he has a large mainbrain inside his computer system where he can look up probably anything people of the Cytus network know...
Wait... is he able to access that?
Attempting to access Cytus Mainbrain...
Entering credentials...
Sign in complete!
Connecting...
Error: No stable Cytus Network connection nearby.
This action took 1% battery... 34% Remains

He is completely cut off from his universe! Crud, he was even planning a DJ session soon, too.
Actually...
"This unit is grateful for your generosity, Sans and Papyrus. This unit is also able to perform. However, there is a slight issue."
He proceeds to walk a bit further from the stand, as to not accidentally bump into anyone or the hut. Then ROBO seemingly transforms! His mechanical parts open and twist, mechanical noises and whirring are heard loud and clear, and then suddenly...
1614659383057.png
This action took 2% battery, 32% remains.
"This is my DJ gear. It has a built in synthesizer, mic, music recorder, and more. This unit was originally a DJ back at my home. There was a concert that this unit was going to attend and take part in. Due to the current circumstances, however, this unit will be unable to attend. So, this unit would like to put on a performance some day for you, and the others."

He paused for a second or two to let everyone gaze at it and digest what he had said.
"You may recall the dilemma. This unit runs on battery and energy. This unit was unable to recharge before falling due to the Cytus Network being endangered by the portal that took this unit here. Statistics also show that a battery leak occurred as well, and this unit's power is down to 32%."
He assumed the problem was quite easy to read, so he quickly transformed back into his old humanoid body, in order to store energy.
This action took 1% battery, 31% remains.
"If this unit finds a way to receive a sufficient supply of power, this unit would love to play a few songs."

Mentions: AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Snowynfancy.pngSnowyn TrevellyanMentions: Blaise ( DovahBeat DovahBeat )
Tags: Moving Location.
Snowyn sighed and shook her head. "It can't be healthy, assuming those you love have died in your absence," she warned Blaise. But then, she said nothing more on the matter. At that point, Blaise pulled himself up onto Wyld Fyre and offered her a hand to join him, and so she did. "I'm sure," she agreed with a nod. "Let's do that."

N.png"Near"Mentions: Papyrus ( AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 ), ROBO_Head ( Ciscodog Ciscodog )
Tags:
Near looked up with slight wide eyes when Papyrus addressed him directly. He wasn't sure how to respond at first in part because he'd never been addressed by a skeleton before. He nodded, looking around at the small group. "...That would be nice, yes," he told Papyrus. He could swear he'd heard others talk about this one before, between how loud his voice was and his excessive extroversion, but Near himself had never spoken to him. After a moment, his expression shifted as if he remembered something else. "...Thank you," he added.
When the ROBO_Head transformed, the boy couldn't help but take a quick step back, but he moved no further and listened to what the robot said with a bit of interest. He went back to playing with his hair, considering what it said, and nodded. "Seeing as you're damaged, then, you'll need to find somewhere with the proper equipment to perform repairs. I doubt you'll find that in this town."

ROBO_Head
Battery Remaining: 31%

He then looks at Near, quickly listening to what he has to say before replying:
"This unit is happy for the information."
ROBO took a scan of the new face and himself to check for damage.
Scanning entity...
Identification Complete.
Results: Human
Unknown Personality
-1% Energy. 30% Remains
Scanning Hull...
Complete.
-1% Energy. 29% Remains
Slight damage detected. Functionality disabled: .01%
Warning: Battery Hull damaged. Further inspection required.

Immediate effects: Battery leakage

A small alert appears on ROBO's Screen. If read quickly enough, it would say:
'WARNING: BATTERY DAMAGE DETECTED. MAY CAUSE BATTERY LEAKAGE.
REPLACE POWER SOURCE ASAP.'

The interface changed back to ROBO's main head screen shortly after.
"This unit apologizes for the abruptness, but would any of you have a spare screwdriver and battery supply? This unit's battery storage has been damaged and requires a change in batteries. Double A's are the only type necessary."
Mentions: AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (Sans & Papyrus) Sleipnir Sleipnir (Near)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back