• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another Earth, Multi-Fandom.

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This rp takes place on an earth like our own, except there are strange occurrences happening. Portals are opening up everywhere at random times and close shortly after. People who have gone in don’t seem to come back. The government watched these portals carefully sending people in and waiting for them to return to find nothing. Years went by and they eventually gave up, telling people not to go into the portals.
When suddenly something peculiar happened.
Different, things started to come out of the portals. Sometimes they looked mostly human, but other times their anatomy was vastly different. Their movements were more stretchy or rubbery like a cartoon, and/or their faces were simple... too simple, going into the uncanny valley. Their physics didn't always seem to match the physics of the world we are from either.

It was found that some of these beings seemed to look like descriptions of book characters or look like a more realistic portrayal of an animated cartoon. Hense, we gave these beings the name “caricatures”.

After a few years of study, the government has decided that most of them are safe, though not all of them.

You are one of what we call a “caricature”, or a being from one of the portals. Our goal is to have you live as normal of a life as you can in this world among other caricatures away from our human society.

If you are interested and want to participate, please reply

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust very creative, any character from fiction is welcome. This includes OCs that you have already made. They dont even have to be human, so long as they are roughly human sized.

The reason i say that you have already made is that I dont want someone to make a trolly abomination. Because of this, the character sheets will require a small artwork of a character in their natural environment wether it be real life CGI, or a drawing.

And because they come from other universes, they can have physics or abilities unlike our own. So fandom characters can retain their powers

No idea, i hope to work it out in an ooc chat.

I personally can think of 2 characters I wanna play, but im thinking a max of 4 characters.

Character sheets

Awesome! I posted my form in the cs thread, I hope it's alright! Can't wait to start!

Knight boi Knight boi , Processed Stardust Processed Stardust are you still interested?

unscientific unscientific and DovahBeat DovahBeat , your characters are accepted if you are still interested. Would you like to start talking about the plot in a pm?
Hi, I'm sorry for not replying to the rp sooner, I've been in the hospital and haven't had much time ever since I was transferred to another facility.

I am no longer interested in the idea. Fandom characters don't attract me too much, so it puts me off. I wish you luck with your story! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back