• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Day the Sun Will Rise

Another Day the Sun Will Rise

They warned him of the storm, but he said he could handle it.
yo
tumblr_nnyjqt9Eiz1rszwd0o1_500.gif
00312c877bece89459184f1398317411.jpg
9b0ad1e4bcc9a30bbdec299f846d8e9c.jpg
6870242037eb3210b0870f8f8ff2b625.gif

"As you may see, the captain has turned on the seatbelt light, we may experience some turbulence." It started out a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. Everything as perfect. Then the rain started. It was light when they boarded the plane. A simple drizzle. The plane starting it's trek to Hawaii.

The passengers were content until the rumbles started. Their hearts jumped but it was nothing major. The plane thumped. Panic set it. The nose tipped forward. They screamed. Then everything went black. Some survived. Most did not.

This role play is survival based. A plane destined for Maui Hawaii is taken down by a hurricane, and lands on a foreign island. The survivors will not think anything of it until they realize they do not own the island. Our characters must work together to survive in the conditions they have been thrown in. Whether they are injured by the crash, running low on food and water, or being attacked by savages, they must do everything they can to survive the island.

I am looking for literate, grammatically correct players to join! Posts must be 2+ paragraphs, 5 sentences long each. Players must be polite to other players, Wonder Woman Wonder Woman - my co GM, and I. More rules will be put into place when the RP thread is up. The thread will be put up when I have five interests!
coding by cychotic

Sounds intriguing, but, lovely, I can't read all of the summary because of the coding format. It's just a bit wonky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back