• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Another day on this darn Space Station

TheSauceMane

Magic Eight Ball
You step off the transport ship on to the deck of the marvelous Space Station Monolith. The place smells clean, the floors and walls gleam with purity. Some exotic plants live in the corners of the lobby you now stand in. There's a creature sitting behind a closed window in front of you now. There is a speaker in that window. You walk up to that speaker, and by the time you've gotten there the creature had already pressed the speak button on their end. "Hello recruit. Welcome to your new home.", said the creature. A UIP (Universal Information Pad) materialized from golden light in front of you. "So recruit, you're gonna need to fill out the questionnaire on the UIP, just so that Boss can know where to put you. You can sit over there to finish it." The creature pointed an appendage at some chairs near plants that leaned hard towards the seats.

[The Questionnaire will be your one character for this game. This game will be very open to all ideas and most things will be morphed as we play. If you need to break character, please use [] to indicate out of character speak. Thank you.]

The Questionnaire:
Question One: What species are you?
Question Two: What is your name?
Question Three: What is your previous work experience?
Question Four: Have you ever worked for HSGC (Hyper Space Galactic Company) before?
Question Five: Do you have any disabilities of any sort?
Question Six: Do you have any allergies to food, pathogens, etc?
Question Seven: What job are you applying for?
Question Eight: Are you comfortable living with another employee?
Question Nine: Do you have any natural predators, or threats posed to you by another species?
Question Ten: Are you comfortable revealing your political stance? And if so what is that stance?
Question Eleven: Are you able to control your emotions around unsavory characters?
Question Twelve: Do you require any specific living conditions?

One this form has been filled out, please wait and our management will be with you soon to assign you to your sleeping quarters.

[That is quite old thread here. If its still open, I'd be happy to join.]

I am so sorry to you all! I gave up hope on this rp. And all rp in general, sooo long ago! I regained interest though! Forgive me for the wait guys! I appreciate you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back