• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another Boku no Hero Academia Story

PortalToNoWhere

The Derpiest Hero
•Behold The Rules and Basic Requirements•
- Be Active : Life gets in the way sometimes, so I am not in a hurry; however, I can't wait forever. If you need to post, please try and do so. If you have a writer's block, let me know and we can figure it out! :)
- High literacy gives you extra brownie points but isn't a requirement. NO ONE LINERS. Personally, I can usually pump out a 2000 character to 4000 character post. But if you can't handle that, it's fine. But at least give me something to grind my brain gears!
- Please do not god-mod me to death or mary-sue me to tears.
- Basic or Full Knowledge of the BnHA Universe is a must.

°Beholdeth the Plot.. Plot... PLOT.°
Surprisingly, I am a fan of brainstorming up ideas. So I do not have a specific story in mind; however, as much as I am a crossover fan, I would like to stay within the constraints of the canon plot of the manga/anime. No AU's please!

°Character Selection° - CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

- Your OC/Eraserhead [Aizawa Shota]/All Might [Toshinori Yagi]/Deku [Midoriya Izuku]/or Bakugo [Bakugo Katsuki]

- My OC/Eraserhead [Aizawa Shota]/All Might [Toshinori Yagi]/Present Mic [Yamada Hizashi]/Deku [Midoriya Izuku]/or Bakugo [Bakugo Katsuki]

- All MightxEraser : I can be either or.

- BakuDeku : I can be either or.

- UraraDeku : I prefer to be Deku.

- OCxOC

I am open to playing any gender and am open to any kind of pairing: Friendship, Homo, Hetero, Friends-With-Benefits, Rivals etc. Pairings do not need to be strictly intimate or romantic.

If interested, let me know below!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Marzo! I've been looking for a good OC/Canon RP and I'm on RPNation daily for replies. I'd totally be interested if you're still looking! =)

Hey, I'm Marzo! I've been looking for a good OC/Canon RP and I'm on RPNation daily for replies. I'd totally be interested if you're still looking! =)

Hey, the more the merrier!
If you'd like we could continue this in a Convo? I am still considered too "new" so I am unable to start one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back