Fall Contest 2020 Announcing The RpN Fall Contest

This hasn't been asked so I thought I would ask -- are collaborative posts allowed? What are the rules with those?
For this contest they are not allowed. Everyone should work on their own piece.
However we are definitely considering collaborative events in the future :)

Out of curiosity, will we be receiving any feedback or something of that nature in a PM? Most of the submissions never got any replies and it could be really encouraging to anyone who was hesitant to submit something if they receive some kind of feedback.

Out of curiosity, will we be receiving any feedback or something of that nature in a PM? Most of the submissions never got any replies and it could be really encouraging to anyone who was hesitant to submit something if they receive some kind of feedback.

Yeah of course, we wanted people to submit stuff first :)

Hallo! I'm new to contests in RPN and wanted to ask basically, now that the submission period has closed, what happens next? 😂

Appreciate you guys holding the contest! Thanks a bunch.

Hallo! I'm new to contests in RPN and wanted to ask basically, now that the submission period has closed, what happens next? 😂

Appreciate you guys holding the contest! Thanks a bunch.

We've been preparing to review and provide feedback on all the entries and then do the User's Choice poll. Things are going a little slow since some things have come up with various staff members IRL, including my self but it will all be done soon enough :)

Hey guys! Sorry to be the one to ask again, but I can't help but be curious! Could I bother y'all for an update? ❤️❤️

Hope everyone had a nice/safe Thanksgiving! Happy holidays y'all.

Hi Loves!

Yes! As Musician said, we're still in the process of determining the winners. With so many great entries and the absolute madness that is the holidays, it's taken us a little longer than we originally planned. Expect the results soon!

Sorry for the wait and thank you all for being so patient. <3

hey, so...what is the go with this? we've just entered feb and I understand everyone is incredibly busy with irl matters but how does it take three months to hear who won the contest? has this been abandoned?

Sorry! It hasn't been abandoned, but some real life issues took over for a while and we're still trying to settle back into normality (or what passes for it, amirite?). Our goal is to have the results announced Soon(TM) -- we're hoping for within the next week.

We do really appreciate everyone's patience with this, y'all have been wonderful!

Chiming in to say thank you for the update!

Even if y'all don't get the results out in the nearer future, I think we'd all appreciate updates when you're able. Things happen, but it's nice to know what's going on!

Thanks again ✌️✌️

It's sort of been one of those where we keep thinking "this week we can get it done!" and so we don't do an update, and then we can't and forget :/ We're getting ourselves back on track, though, at least for this, so if we don't have them this weekend, I'll pop back in and say so, but it shouldn't be much longer after that.

Hey all! We're still working on this, so here is the update I promised. The judges are still reading, but we do expect to have the results as soon as we can. I'll continue updating if it takes us much longer.

Checking in once more, and thank you all for your patience! <3 <3 <3

My posting here of course means we still aren't yet finished, but we've had a lot of progress this week and the judges have been sharing their feedback, so I hope we will have the results shortly.

We've had so many wonderful entries! Thank you all so much for your fantastic writings.

It's that time again... Kaerri, do you have a specific time predicted for the results? Alas, no. As most of you may know, and some unfortunate of you may have experienced, lots of the U.S. have been under a lot of snow and ice this week and it's been pretty dicey for some of the staff as far as having power, internet, or even running water.

But! We have not forgotten, and we have not given up, and there shall be contest results. Soon. Ish. >.> Stay tuned, and stay warm, friends! (If you're in winter. If you're in summer, stay cool!)

Hey friends! Good news and bad news. The bad news is, we're still not done. The good news is, we've set a date: we are aiming to have the results published by March 8. I'll still be back here next Saturday (March 6) in case anything changes, or if it doesn't.

Thanks again for all your patience! Y'all are wonderful. <3

Me again! We're on track to release the results as planned on or by March 8th. At this time I don't foresee any further delays. 🥳

See you in a few days!

Last edited:
And here they are! Congrats to the winners, and thank you to all our fantastic participants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back