What's new

General Announcing The RpN Fall Contest

Elements
Anxiety, Meaning of Home, Witching circle

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Supporter
This hasn't been asked so I thought I would ask -- are collaborative posts allowed? What are the rules with those?
For this contest they are not allowed. Everyone should work on their own piece.
However we are definitely considering collaborative events in the future :)

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Out of curiosity, will we be receiving any feedback or something of that nature in a PM? Most of the submissions never got any replies and it could be really encouraging to anyone who was hesitant to submit something if they receive some kind of feedback.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Out of curiosity, will we be receiving any feedback or something of that nature in a PM? Most of the submissions never got any replies and it could be really encouraging to anyone who was hesitant to submit something if they receive some kind of feedback.
Yeah of course, we wanted people to submit stuff first :)

Chrysanthemum

Blackberries & Sage
Hallo! I'm new to contests in RPN and wanted to ask basically, now that the submission period has closed, what happens next? 😂

Appreciate you guys holding the contest! Thanks a bunch.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Hallo! I'm new to contests in RPN and wanted to ask basically, now that the submission period has closed, what happens next? 😂

Appreciate you guys holding the contest! Thanks a bunch.
We've been preparing to review and provide feedback on all the entries and then do the User's Choice poll. Things are going a little slow since some things have come up with various staff members IRL, including my self but it will all be done soon enough :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)