Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
~Story changes~

When we moved to the hosted RP, I made a few edits to the story, and expanded a few things. If you don't want to reread, basically there are two big ones: a)1 year in Hueco Mundo instead of 5 b) expanded on what the shinigami have been eating, small hollows. It's had an effect on many of them, slightly hollowfying them. None of them can do masks yet, though some with higher stats in it can basically change eye color and get increased strength.

~RP Start Day~

Depending on when people finish their characters, we'll either start Saturday ( Oct 8th.), or Monday (Oct 10th.)

~Stat Q&A~

Just answering a few questions I've been asked.

Q) What's the scale for stats?

A) 50 in a stat is capt level, 25 is Lt, 10-15 is third seat.

Q) What's CQC/Zan Resonance?

A) CQC- close quarter combat. It's how well you fight with a blade and body. Zanjutsu and Hakudo are both in this stat.

Q) What's the deal with hollowfication? Do I have to change my character to get it?
A) With the current story, people should be slowly experiencing it due to eating small hollows, so no big changes to your story for it to happen. I'm not going to force people to spend in this stat, but I encourage it. 

~RULES UPDATED~

Nothing really 'added' persay, but I did try to make things more clear

~First Arc Cleared~

Everyone gets +10 stats, and +5 hollowfication. Put the stats wherever you want.

Remember, 25 in any stat is VC level, 50 is captain level. 

I'm going to be working on starting up a timeskip post. We're then going off on missions in small groups. Me, KageYuuki, and Red Thunder are all running one.

~Second  Arc Cleared~

Everyone gets +10 stats, and +5 hollowfication. Good job everyone. 

NOTE ON STATS: We are unlocking masks this next section. I'd like a bit of help. Anyone who gets 25 in Hollowfication will unlock a mask, and will have a bit of a part in the upcoming story. If you get that, please notify me. We're unlocking it IC of course. We're going to have a full moon coming up IC. Not that that means anything -violence commences-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back