ANNOUNCEMENT: Beware the Ides of March!

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Today is the Ides of March - you know what that means?

That's right! We're going to murder some people! Jk, jk. Sort of. I am doing a spring cleaning purge, though, so, you know. That's a thing.

If you have not yet submitted a character (complete or in progress) for review, you will be dropped from the roleplay on Saturday.

If you have submitted a character, but they have not been approved yet, you are safe.

If you have had your character approved but have not yet posted in-character, you are safe.

If you send me a PM on RPN (not a Discord message!) explaining why you have not yet submitted a character, you are safe and will be given an additional two weeks to submit a character. If you miss that deadline, you will be dropped.

If you send me a PM declaring that you are dropping the roleplay, you will be permitted to re-join in the future.

If you do not send me a PM, you will be barred from rejoining the roleplay.

Any questions?

If you send me a PM declaring that you are dropping the roleplay, you will be permitted to re-join in the future.
Yeah that would be me. As you guys might have noticed I've not been active at all lately, so it really isn't fair for me to hold you guys back. If there are still things that need to be worked out with Luci, PM me here, but preferably on discord.
I hope and plan to rejoin, but right now I dont have time and all that.

So between the people who've dropped out and the people who've been dropped, we've lost... eleven players. Somehow, I get the feeling you guys won't notice the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread