• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime + Video Game Fandom RPs

Motti-chan

❤ ~ Your local Motti-chan has arrived ~ ❤
❤ ~ Hello! I'm Motti-chan, a new person who got introduced to this site by a friend and also someone who can't wait to find some roleplay partners! ~ ❤

❤ ~ Truthfully, I am awful at typing up introductions, so I'd say to look at my profile for things like other points of contact and such. I'll just leave it at, "Hey, I'm Motti-chan, a 26 year old female weeb who likes to write." And if you wanna know one or two more things just look at my profile! ~ ❤

❤ ~ Now, I consider myself pretty literate. I write around 2-3 para minimum, and I can write 10 para maximum, though I do prefer to stay in the 2-5 para range. I only roleplay with people 17+ in age, just because I like to OOC chat as well, and it'd be a bit weird to do so with someone who's super young, ya know? Lets see... oh, pairings! I'll do any gender pairing, though I have a slight lean to MF and FF pairings. I like to do Canon x Canon or OC x OC pairings, Canon x OC roleplays have always turned out bad for me, people tend to ditch. Since I roleplay in anime and anime video game fandoms, the characters I play will tend to use JP honorifics (-kun, -chan, -san, -sama, whatever) and I'd prefer the same for the characters that you play! I'm a sucker for the going from honorifics to first names trope, it's adorable! ~ ❤

❤ ~ For fandoms, I'm looking for roleplays in any of the following fandoms! If you want to do OC x OC, absolutely just ask for that, and I'll list my Canon x Canon pairings with the fandoms! ~ ❤

• Danganronpa
Shuichi x Kaede (me as Kaede)
Shuichi x Kyoko (me as Kyoko)
Kokichi x Maki (me as Kokichi or Maki)
Chihiro x Aoi (me as Chihiro or Aoi)
Shuichi x Kokichi (me as Kokichi)
Celestia x Kyoko (me as either)
Celestia x Chihiro (me as either)
Shuichi x Rantaro (me as Rantaro)
Tenko x Maki (me as either)
Korekiyo x Kokichi (me as Kokichi)
Maki x Shuichi (me as Maki)
Kaede x Chihiro (me as either)
Rantaro x Kaede (me as Kaede)
Kaede x Maki (me as either)
Nagito x Miu (me as Miu)
Kokichi x Miu (me as either)
Miu x Kaede (me as either)
Tenko x Miu (me as either)
  • Assassination Classroom
Karma x Nagisa (me as either)
Karma x Rio (me as Rio)
  • Yandere Simulator
Budo x Oka (me as Oka)
Ayano x Taro (me as either)
Osana x Raibaru (me as Osana)
Ayano x Budo (me as Ayano)
Take x Budo (me as Taro)
Taro x Oka (me as either)
  • Omori
Kel x Sunny (me as Kel)
Kel x Aubrey (me as either)
Sunny x Aubrey (me as Aubrey)
Sunny x Basil (me as Basil)
Kel x Basil (me as either)
  • Bnha
⬇PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REACHING OUT TO ME ABOUT THIS TYPE OF RP⬇
I do not like the toxic side of this fandom. I've had bad experience roleplaying this fandom before, as in someone threatened me over me disliking a ship. Please do not reach out to me if you are that type of person.
Moving on!
Izuku x Ochaco (me as either)
Izuku x Momo (me as either)
Denki x Mina (me as Mina)
Denki x Eijiro (me as Eijiro)
Katsuki x Denki (me as Katsuki)
Shoto x Momo (me as Momo)
Izuku x Mei (me as Izuku)
Himiko x Izuku (me as either)
Himiko x Ochaco (me as either)
Himiko x Tsuyu (me as Himiko)

❤ ~ Hope to find some roleplays ~ ❤

Hey Hey!! I'd be intrested in a Danganronpa Roleplay!!

hi hi, i'd LOVE to do a danganronpa roleplay. canon x canon is what i'm craving, specifically that kokichi x maki or kokichi x miu pairing. (i could rp maki, or kokichi). i'm a literate 18+ roleplayer too, so--
oc x oc is interesting too though, and i have PLENTY of dr ocs.

hi hi, i'd LOVE to do a danganronpa roleplay. canon x canon is what i'm craving, specifically that kokichi x maki or kokichi x miu pairing. (i could rp maki, or kokichi). i'm a literate 18+ roleplayer too, so--
oc x oc is interesting too though, and i have PLENTY of dr ocs.
Omg I'd love to do Kokichi x Miu! It's a rare pair that I love and I'm really good at playing Miu. And I you ever want to double up with OC x OC I'm down foe that too!

Omg I'd love to do Kokichi x Miu! It's a rare pair that I love and I'm really good at playing Miu. And I you ever want to double up with OC x OC I'm down foe that too!
sounds great! maybe we can start off with just kokichi x miu and later on do an oc x oc thing? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back