• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern anime-style school slice-of-life/romance search!

zuzu

4415cd12b27d287b9de24e316fea425e.gif

hey! my name is pegasus. i'm looking for a few partners to engage in some slice-of-life, most likely taking place in japan. our characters would be attending school, most likely high school but i'm down to do college, too. romance would be a big part but not the only aspect. angst and fluff will be included. think like any romance/slice-of-life anime.

about me
i'm 19. my pronouns are she/her.
i reply a few times a week. if i'm really into a roleplay and i'm not busy, i might even reply everyday.
my reply length is around two or three paragraphs. i'm not interested in posting novel length replies so if that's your cup of tea we probably aren't suited for each other. but i will also never post a one-liner.
romance must be slow burn and realistic. no love at first sight.
i love fluff, and i love angst. it's slice of life, so i want to follow our characters through good and bad times. i'm not interested in roleplaying anything purely lighthearted.
i like love triangles, so i would be happy to play two characters, and you can choose from them. just let me know if that's something that interests you.
i only do m/f and f/f. if we do m/f, i prefer to play the male.
i can play any gender but i have a preference for males.
i like playing lots of side characters.
i like using drawn face claims, typically anime. using real people is just weird for me.
i only roleplay in private messages.
i'm ghost friendly. of course i'd appreciate it if you said something, but i understand regardless.

what i'm looking for in a partner
looking for someone close to my age. 18 or over and no older than 25.
looking for someone who posts around 3 paragraphs. no walls of text, as it is a light roleplay, but no one-liners either.
looking for someone who replies at least once a week. if you can't reply for whatever reason, though, i will of course understand.
looking for someone who uses proper spelling and grammar, and writes in third person, past tense.

dynamics i like (we can mix and match)
good boy/girl / bad boy/girl
student council president / delinquent
study-bug / failing student
poor / spoiled rotten
cool guy/girl / clumsy
popular / unpopular
bully / victim
hothead / shy
hothead / another hothead so they get into a lot of trouble together
artist / muse
model / fashion designer
roommates
bandmates

plot snippets (again we can mix and match)
one student tutors the other
two students who usually don't like each other join together to get their respective crushes' attention (and of course end up falling for each other)
rivals who slowly fall in love with each other but are too proud to admit it
two teenagers fall in love during the summer after their last year of high school, knowing that when the summer ends they will have to part ways
a quiet, studious girl somehow catches the attention of the school's delinquent, much to her annoyance

i'm down for other suggestions of course!

that's about it. if you're interested in roleplaying with me, message me with a bit about yourself and what you're wanting to roleplay!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back