• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Roleplay!

Uber

• Give me memes •
Hey! Just looking for some people who would like to Roleplay some anime! I have a list, most of the anime’s I’ve watched are there. I also do original storylines!

Here is the list:

1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Soul Eater
4. Black Butler
5. D-Gray Man
6. Death Note
7. Blue Exorcist
8. Attack on Titan
9. Free or Eternal Summer
10. karneval
11. Ouran
12. durarara
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14. Fate Zero
15. Gangsta
16. Boku No Hero
17. Magi: The labyrinth of magic

I’m down for either, I haven’t done Gangter in awhile! So that would be fun

Hey! Just looking for some people who would like to Roleplay some anime! I have a list, most of the anime’s I’ve watched are there. I also do original storylines!

Here is the list:

1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Soul Eater
4. Black Butler
5. D-Gray Man
6. Death Note
7. Blue Exorcist
8. Attack on Titan
10. karneval
11. Ouran
12. durarara
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14. Fate Zero
15. Gangsta
16. Boku No Hero
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo VAMPIRE KNIGHT! I can double I would love to add ocs too.

Would you be up for doing a Touka x Yoriko (from Toky Ghoul) RP? If yes, shoot me a PM :D.
Also, if you've got some plots or ideas for Blue Exorcist, hit me up. Though keep in mind I'm currently reading it and currently on Volume 12 of the manga. Haven't seen the anime yet.

Hello :). I would love to do a blue exorcist or naruto rp! If you want send me a pm since unfortunately im still new lol.

Here is the list:

1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Soul Eater
4. Black Butler
5. D-Gray Man
6. Death Note
7. Blue Exorcist
8. Attack on Titan
10. karneval
11. Ouran
12. durarara
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14. Fate Zero
15. Gangsta
16. Boku No Hero
I'm interested in a lot of the animes you've watched and would love to rp with you. Are you possibly still looking for partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back