• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Roleplay Wanted

narutorppls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y’all, I’m looking for some new roleplay partners!

There are a couple of anime’s I’m interested in roleplaying though it’s been a while since I’ve done a couple of them!

Im really only interested in OCxCanon doubles, but I don’t mind doing CanonxCanon for your side as long as you’re willing to do OcxCanon for mine!

i do prefer literate, 1-2 paragraphs at least. I will match length for anyone that writes more! I love drama, angst, and action! I’m also open to AU’s with any of these anime!

animes i am interested in with the character i ship my oc with in parenthesis!

Naruto (Naruto)
Death Note (Light/Near/L, not picky)
Ouran High School Host Club (Hikaru, maybe Tamaki)
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Pokémon
Message me

Hi! Are you still looking for an OHSHC rp? Sorry if this is an old thread, but I've been searching for for an Ouran rp!
I didn't see lgbtq+ in your tags, so are you cool with MxM pairings for my side of the ships? Let me know, it's totally fine if not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back